Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2014

When I first came to Dahab my friend and I decided that it would be fun to learn how to dive.
Although in the beginning I was a little skeptical, Ashraf and Emad made me feel secure from the first breath I took under water. From that moment on until the last day, when we dove inside a cave at a depth of 30 meters, we had a truly wonderful time. Thus, I can only recommend this diving center to anybody who is looking forward to a great experience with a very professional team.
Emad and Ashraf opened my eyes to a new world, and I will always be thankful for that.

1  Thank Nura L
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It was my first time diving and the made it for me very easily. They showed to me easily how to do everything.

1  Thank MoonH20
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I would like to recommend Octopus world Diving.
I went to Dahab with my friend and suddenly i decided to take a diving course so my friend recommended me to do the course at this diving center.they were very nice to me and professional and even when i do mistakes they were very understanding.
And when i did my deep dive i was well taken care of and my safety was their priority.i would recommend it to anyone who want to take a diving course or to dive safely.

1  Thank Michaelesso
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I m went to many places in dahab and around the world to divir , I can say they are one of the best diving centers , good equipment very professional and the most important a lot of fun and friendly atmosphere really I enjoyed it , thanks octopus

1  Thank MichaelS3248
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Diving is the most exited experiences I ever had specially in octopus equipment was pretty new shinny the location is awesome and the first of all applying safety regulation to keep us safe its turn the risky feeling to feel safe with low prices and whole center is very nice I feel it like home thanks to Emad and Ashraf the best instructors and my new friends they made me love diving

sure i will dive again with octopus and i recommend any one to do

1  Thank Remon A A