“Best diving family ever”

Octopus World Dahab
Ranked #11 of 86 Tours in Dahab
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The best place to go for a diving trip when you want to forget everything behind you back home and enjoy diving.
The staff there will make you feel like home while you are with them in the diving center or even under water :D .
the thing I love most about this center is that they will make sure that you have fun and feel comfortable while maintaining their professionalism and quality standards.
Very good equipment and very trustful funny people.what more you can simply ask for?!
:D:D:D

2  Thank Halim_Mostafa
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for the great review, we loved diving with you. Its nice that were able to forget your worries while you were here, although we do hope you will remember us at home. We always hope to extend a friendly, family atmosphere to all who dive with us and we are glad you found this to be the case. We look forward to welcoming you back soon :)

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"coming back"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I want to say biiiig thanks to Emad, my instructor Ashraf and all other beautiful people i met here. Now in can say that this guys made my first dive excperience and vacation unfogetable :) Thanks that you shown me this exciting world :)

1  Thank Rybalskiy

Thanks for giving us such a nice review, its good to know you enjoyed diving with us as much as we did with you. It was a pleasure to show you the wonders of the underwater world and we love to have another chance soon :)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I made my Advanced OW course and 10 fun dives with Octopus team in May 2014.

Before I started to dive with Octopus World I could hardly swim under the water because of great problems with buoyancy and trim. Now my skills are much much better by the efforts of Octopus team. They helped me at each step of my learning process not only during the AOW course but also during fun dives, after the course was finished. And that was very important for me because now I feel much more confident under water. Each instructor/guide gave me recommendations how to improve my diving skills, indicated my mistakes and praised for success before, during and after the dive. So, the learning process was ongoing.

Besides, all DC team members were very supportive and helped me to handle heavy equipment. And they were always ready to answer my questions about the fish and the corals.

As my diving skills were really poor at the beginning, I didn't hope to enjoy many beautiful dive sites. But Octopus guys did their best to show me most popular underwater places of interest and to ensure my safety under the sea.

So, I would like to thank all Octopus World team with this review and wish them success!

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so glad we could help you to improve your skills so much as it allows you to enjoy the underwater world so much more. We like to think of you all as part of our family and as such we are happy to help with anything at any time. It would be lovely to see you again, to welcome you back to our family :)

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This diving center is the best in Dahab, I had real pleasure to dive with and I felt very safe in the same time. Best equipment totally new, they are very organize, professional and keen to let you learn .Everyone had a great time and have great memories thanks for giving us the feeling of being part of the Octopus Family a special thanks to Emad Ahmed and Mohsen EL Saka

1  Thank SamehMishriky