Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I want to say biiiig thanks to Emad, my instructor Ashraf and all other beautiful people i met here. Now in can say that this guys made my first dive excperience and vacation unfogetable :) Thanks that you shown me this exciting world :)

1  Thank Rybalskiy
Emad A, Front Office Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thanks for giving us such a nice review, its good to know you enjoyed diving with us as much as we did with you. It was a pleasure to show you the wonders of the underwater world and we love to have another chance soon :)

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I made my Advanced OW course and 10 fun dives with Octopus team in May 2014.

Before I started to dive with Octopus World I could hardly swim under the water because of great problems with buoyancy and trim. Now my skills are much much better by the efforts of Octopus team. They helped me at each step of my learning process not only during the AOW course but also during fun dives, after the course was finished. And that was very important for me because now I feel much more confident under water. Each instructor/guide gave me recommendations how to improve my diving skills, indicated my mistakes and praised for success before, during and after the dive. So, the learning process was ongoing.

Besides, all DC team members were very supportive and helped me to handle heavy equipment. And they were always ready to answer my questions about the fish and the corals.

As my diving skills were really poor at the beginning, I didn't hope to enjoy many beautiful dive sites. But Octopus guys did their best to show me most popular underwater places of interest and to ensure my safety under the sea.

So, I would like to thank all Octopus World team with this review and wish them success!

Date of experience: May 2014

Thank you for the lovely review. We are so glad we could help you to improve your skills so much as it allows you to enjoy the underwater world so much more. We like to think of you all as part of our family and as such we are happy to help with anything at any time. It would be lovely to see you again, to welcome you back to our family :)

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This diving center is the best in Dahab, I had real pleasure to dive with and I felt very safe in the same time. Best equipment totally new, they are very organize, professional and keen to let you learn .Everyone had a great time and have great memories thanks for giving us the feeling of being part of the Octopus Family a special thanks to Emad Ahmed and Mohsen EL Saka

1  Thank SamehMishriky
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The moment you step into Octopus, you could easily make yourself home. Everybody and everything just seem so familiar, yet new and captivating. You could dive safely with great fun.
Go the Octopus way!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

When I first came to Dahab my friend and I decided that it would be fun to learn how to dive.
Although in the beginning I was a little skeptical, Ashraf and Emad made me feel secure from the first breath I took under water. From that moment on until the last day, when we dove inside a cave at a depth of 30 meters, we had a truly wonderful time. Thus, I can only recommend this diving center to anybody who is looking forward to a great experience with a very professional team.
Emad and Ashraf opened my eyes to a new world, and I will always be thankful for that.

Date of experience: April 2014