Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2023

A fantastic and professional dive centre. They were able to cater for the range of abilities of my family. From my sons first proper dives at age 10 & 12. To amazing night diving experiences with Tarek.
I completed a course with Kamal who was knowledgable and supportive throughout.
Easily the best dive outfit in Dahab.
Thanks guys! We will be back!

Date of experience: August 2023
1  Thank Calmcb
Reviewed 23 August 2023

The dive was quite good. The instructors were very nice and patient as well. We had our GoPro with us to take pictures underwater however they advised us to leave it as they have a more advanced camera and as the pictures were already paid for and included in our package.

I dived about a week ago and till now they failed to send us the pictures. At first they sent us pictures of someone else and when we told them they did not send any other pictures

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 17 August 2023 via mobile

Worderful experience
The team are very professional and friendly

10 years back I got intro dive with them and now i am rescue diver with them

Date of experience: July 2023
1  Thank sagedmansour
Reviewed 17 August 2023

Very amazing experience, with a wonderful service
The team are very friendly and professional
I did my intro dive 10 years back and now I am Rescue diver with them

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 24 June 2023

Another incredible week of diving with Octopus World in Dahab. The instructors are so friendly and fantastic, great equipment and excellent local knowledge of all the dive sites. Highly recommend this dive centre!

Date of experience: June 2023
Octopus W, Manager at Octopus World Dahab, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2023

Thanks for your review, hope to see you soon buddy