Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Octopus world - Best Dive Centre and Team in Dahab 💯

To start, solo female traveller to Egypt wanting to do my Advanced Open Water Course. I contacted... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2024
Skara1989
via mobile
An Unforgettable Underwater Journey with Octopus World Dahab

Wrapping up, Octopus World Dahab is more than just a dive center; it is a gateway to an underwater... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2023
Вяра Д

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews octopus diving center diving experience open water his team lighthouse area blue hole special thanks great equipment dive shop dive sites great diving emad guys courses canyon advance
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2023

Great diving center in Dahab! They have good equipment, welcoming and professional staff that will take you anywhere you want to go.

Great place for diving in Dahad, really recommended!

Reviewed 24 September 2023

I have been diving in Dahab for a while now. This is by far the most trustworthy, reliable and value-for-money diving center.

Ask for Muhammad Nada as your guide and Kareem ("Sadiqi") as the assistant.

100/100!!!

1  Thank Q1935CMdanieln
Reviewed 11 September 2023

Dived with Octopus with my daughter Isabel. We did a 14 dives package over a week. Emad the owner was great from start to finish, responsive to messages when we were planning the trip to organising airport transfers and advising on hotels. Nada was our dive guid for the week and was brilliant- although we’ve got Open Water Advanced we are still novices and he made us feel safe. We dived lots of the main sites - Blue Hole, The Islands and The Canyon were highlights. Also did one dive with Emad who was also brilliant. Hope to visit again next year and would use Octopus again. Thankyou!

1  Thank RBManchester
Reviewed 10 September 2023

We grow over the years diving and without take out from previous experience you look what really you want as a diver as a diving centre that can make achieve your goals and at this time I find the diving centre that make achieve my needs!! Everyone is very helpful to make my diving time a great experience to grow for my next dive!! Planning with Tarek my next dive achieved with my instructor Muhammed make it possible!! But all the team is there for give a helping hand with anything from Omar helping with photos and video transfer to Kamir as a driver to help also with going and return from a dive to the team in the house with everything else to prepare equipment and a Boss the Don in the house ready with suggestions and a cup of coffee or water for waiting time..Also other instructors to give some confidence for next dive..take easy..relax!! I strongly recommended and definetely will come next year for more dives..because diving is fun!! We had great fun diving at the Blue Hole!! Muhammed my instructor had a quick solution for any issues with quick thinking and action!! Great diving great memories and can say a big thank you to all and hopefully see you soon..

Date of experience: August 2023
2  Thank AlfonsoAlongi
Reviewed 5 September 2023

A fantastic and professional dive centre. They were able to cater for the range of abilities of my family. From my sons first proper dives at age 10 & 12. To amazing night diving experiences with Tarek.
I completed a course with Kamal who was knowledgable and supportive throughout.
Easily the best dive outfit in Dahab.
Thanks guys! We will be back!

Date of experience: August 2023