Nesima Resort and Dive Center
US$69
US$53
US$41
Hotels.com
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
US$40
US$35
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
US$48
US$42
US$64
US$62
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswimming poolspent nightsrooms are niceseacurtainsac
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Great location, always clean and well maintained, exceptional staff for friendliness and service. Great with a pool and view of the sea - directly in front of the beach - I would certainly recommend this hotel and I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Kate S
NESIMATEAM, Owner at Nesima Resort and Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Thank you Kate - We look forward to welcome you at Nesima again soon

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Excellent restaurant close to the Water. Delicious courses and kind staff ;O).

Have been there several times to enjoy the friendly atmosphere and wonderful dishes.

This time we celebrated my husband´s 70-year Birthday and will return as soon as possible ;O)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We're glad to continue to meet your expectations. Hope to welcome you at Nesima for your husband's upcoming birthday :)

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a very nice holiday despite being the only guests at the hotel for 2 days! But that also meant I had 2 days of diving with just me and the guide which was very nice indeed! Dahab was business as usual, despite few people there, although it started to fill a bit as we left.

Having been to Nesima for 7 years staying in the Superior room, we have noticed how things have changed, but not for the better. Whilst the poolside rooms are very nice, they have not been maintained during this time. The plumbing is showing distinct signs of wear and the shower in our room was erratic. The doors to the patio had to be pushed hard to open and close - a bit of sandpaper is all that is required. Also these doors have not been painted for years making them look shabby. The rooms are nice and big and have a nice patio area outside by the pool though.

However, the major problem this year is with the restaurant. The menu has changed significantly to become international. There was no fish, apart from a salmon dish. No Egyptian food such as humus and other dips, fish Bedouin style, fish tagine. And a service charge is now added to the bill. And the quality of the food is not good. All in all, the restaurant is not anywhere near as good as last year, so we ate elsewhere - their loss. We made a comment to this effect to the hotel, but no one came to see us at all during our visit, and they were hardly busy. It is unlikly that we will now return there next year.

The management of this hotel has changed and unless they talk to guests and listen to what they say and want, I fear for its future, which is a pity as it has the potential to be a lovely place once again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank J
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Positive impression starts right away from the reception. They are very professional kind and extreamly nice. Rooms might be a bit small but very clean nicely furnished and most importantly we'll maintained. The owner of the resort Mr. Tulba is always available grates most of the gusts by himself and more than ready to help. I also been in contact with the dive centre again they were very helpful professional and very friendly. I have to say that I only utilized the five centre to rent my equipment as I usually dive in Dahab with my private dive guide, however they had offered very professional service and their equipments were well maintained. I think it is important to mension that I do visit Dahab almost 3 times a year for diving and desert excursions and finding an accommodation with high quality there is not an easy task Nesima had the high level quality that will guarantee a perfect holiday in Dahab

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I've just spent 8 days at the Nesima Resort and had a perfect stay. Despite the civil unrest in other parts of the country Dahab is very much open for business and entirely safe.

My stay at Nesima couldn't have gone better and certainly exceeded my expectations. Service was great and everyone very friendly and welcoming. I wouldn't hesitate in rebooking.

I was there purely for diving and the dive centre staff were great. It appears to be a very well run operation. Certainly one of the better operators I've dived with.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
NESIMATEAM, Owner at Nesima Resort and Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

It was a pleasure hosting you at Nesima. We look forward seeing you here again Rob !!