“OWD course.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Planet Divers

Planet Divers
“OWD course.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

In November 2013 I made a course OWD Planet Diving.

That was a very nice time with Bartek, who is a fantastic teacher and girls from desk.
Place the best in Dahab for diving and taking courses. Near the sea and the beautiful coral reef.
In the cafe you can enjoy a tasty salad and drink a good cup of coffee.

I'll be back for sure.

Hubert

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Brno, Czech Republic
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Advanced Open Water Diver Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Planet Divers are located in the center of Dahab as a part of Planet Oasis Hotel. This location definitely contributes to the whole positive overview of this place. The staff, dive masters, equipment - all is on very proffesional level. I did my Advanced Padi course with Ahmed and I appreciated his positive attitude at all. I made it in 2 days :-).
We visited this location in October. For me the best part of the year. The sea was warm, the same the air, the sky without any clouds for the whole week. Only the sunset was quite early. But we were not bored any minute. After breakfast we went to the dive location - we could do 2 dives quickly one by one or to relax between them on different bazes depending on the location. In the evening was a good possibility to go to the main "street" to have a dinner or just a beer in close Churchil's bar.

The employees of dive center speak English, Polish, Arabic.

I would definitely go there again.

Visited October 2013
Wrocław
“Great diving base, great people, fun stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I've been there last year and I'm surely going back again. It is a very comfortable hotel right next to the sea. The closest diving place is right across the street - good for a first, introductory dive especially after diving break. To farther diving places there is organized transport, as well as to and from the airport upon arrival. The place has a professional diving base with experienced dive masters and nitrox calculated into the package price. The organization was top notch. The food, the weather, water temperate at 20C, interesting diving places, friendly atmosphere - all these accounted for such a great stay that I had difficulties to find myself again back in the city after the vacations . A perfect getaway, especially in the winter time.

Visited January 2013
“The best technical dive center in Dahab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Staff are nice, helpfull and professional. For a technical diver like me it's the only choice Dahab.

Visited February 2013
Katowice, Poland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

This is my second time here. Professional diving center with very good localisation in Dahab and really great team! Instructors and divemasters are very friendly and they put emphasis on your safety at first but you can still have great fun underwater! Organization is really good - transfers are always on time, tank is always ready and pressure is 200-210 bars. There is place where you can rinse and store your equipment after diving and during the night. If you have some doubts you can always ask someone for help. All staff speaks english very well and with some of them you can also talk in Polish or Czech. I can also recommend hotel Planet Oasis which is part of this diving center - it is best way to stay here and be fully focused on diving. All you have to do is wake up in the morning, grab a breakfast and then just relaxing underwater! I will definatelly back here soon and again!

Visited October 2013