“Great guys”

US$35.00*
Bedouin Dinner in the Mountains and Optional Overnight Stay
Ranked #22 of 82 Outdoor Activities in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Dahab Safari Day Tours is a local company with a reputation for excellence and top-notch service and delivery.We can arrange custom tours and safaris to all the top safari destinations in Egypt. In Cairo to see Giza Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum.In Luxor to visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, the Valley of the Kings and Temple of Hatsheput In Aswan visit Abu Simbel Temple,Philae Temple, High Dam . In Sharm el Sheikh to do Diving and Snorkeling, Quad Biking and Aqua Park. In Dahab visit Mount Sinai and St. Catherine’s Monastery, Blue Hole, The Colored Canyon and Sinai interior. We also offer tours to Jerusalem and Jordan to visit Petra. With Dahab Safari Day Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget and interests.
London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great guys”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The strength of this tour company lies directly with the guys who work there. Allaa din, Ahmed (Kojak as our friend likes to call him) and Mohammed are all really friendly and genuinely nice guys, who really want to make sure you have a great time in Dahab. We did a couple of tours with them, one of them involving riding camels to a Bedouin style camp in the hills and scaling a small canyon before eating some of their delicious food, and the other to go to the blue hole for some snorkelling. Both were really amazing experiences.

As I said, the strength of the company lies with the guys themselves, who couldn't help us enough. When I became sick, Alla Din even accompanied my friend to buy some food, soup and herbs which turned out to be a lifesaver for my stomach, and before we left, Ahmed sat down with me and gave some great advice for our onward backpacking in Upper Egypt.

Hope to see you again soon, friends! Shukran!

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Jasefest

• Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Melbourne
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Day tour - blue hole & camel ride to Abu Gallum”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Booked this tour with Ashmed and was a bit worried about snorkeling at the blue hole by myself when I found out there was no one else booked on this tour for the next day. Ahmed was with the driver when he picked me up and ended up going snorkeling with me at the Blue hole. This was really going above and beyond, to put me at ease and make sure I had a good tour. No one else was snorkelling there when I was there. After the blue hole, hopped on the camel to Abu Gallum (1 hr). Abu Gallum was deserted so had the reef to myself. Didn't get sick from the fish lunch, but had been taking probiotics for past month so I think this helped. Back on the camel for 1 hr to the blue hole. Important Tip: Do not get back on camel with wet swimsuit on as this is extremely uncomfortable, salt water, rubbing, need I say more ! Went on other tours with other Tour Operators and now wish I had stuck with Dahab Safari for all tours.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank loulou26_9
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“2 day one night trip Petra and Jordan”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This was my fifth holiday in Dahab Myself and non-teenaged daughter decided to arrange a trip to Jerusalem and Petra. After much research, we booked with Dahab Safari Day Tours. Ahmed, the owner, kept in constant touch by email prior to our arrival in Dahab and gave us the option of delaying our trip for a couple of days because it clashed with the Orthodox Easter celebrations in Jerusalem when some attractions would have been closed. The trip was absolutely fantastic and organised with military precision. The guide for Jerusalem and Bethlehem, Marwan, was excellent and gave us a thorough insight into life for Palestinians in Jerusalem and Bethlehem. A good hot and cold buffet lunch at a local hotel was included in the price of the trip. There was time for a swim in the Dead Sea before leaving Israel and driving to Aqaba. The hotel accommodation in Aqaba was excellent and the cost of the trip included both a very good evening meal and breakfast the next morning before setting off for Petra. The guide in Aqaba, Abdullah, was first class.. The cost of the trip included a rather grand hot and cold buffet lunch after our visit to Petra. Then it was back on the coach for the return trip to Dahab.

The trip was tiring but absolutely unmissable and was excellent value especially bearing in mind that entry fee to Petra is 50 Jordanian Dinar, approx £47. I checked out lots of tour operators for this trip. Dahab Safari Day Tours was certainly the best value that I found. So if you are thinking of visiting Dahab or Sharm and are planning a trip to Jerusalem and Petra, Dahab Safari Day Tours is highly recommended.

There have been some negative reviews about people being taken into shops to buy gifts etc. Yes it happens but hey that's life in Egypt. Caveat emptor!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Nancemena
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nabq hightly recommended!! for the rest: just read..”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

it was our first trip to egypt and we planed to do more than just sunbathing, so we booked four trips at dahab safari day tours. we were pleased when ahmed offered us a good discount. as all trips are different here the detailed ratings:
1. st. catherine and mount sinai day tour:
-- the ride to and back i give 1of10 points because of the uncomfortable situation, three people sitting on the back seats of an average car for 2 hours with me in the middle.. i have expected a jeep maybe, or a bus.
-- the tourguide was a 19years old beduin guy who did not speak very much, so 5of10 points, but he was very kind, offering to take photos with our camera. we expected that he would tell us maybe something about the church, were it is not allowed to take photos.
so altogether i rate the trip with 7of10 points, because the 3hours each up and down walking and climbing the mountain was an unforgettable trip, i wouldnt want to have missed. if it wasnt for the french senior couple, who joint us on this trip, we would have reached our hotel buffet till 10pm just in time..
2.ras abu gallum & blue hole:
-- as the jeep picked up the four of us from our hotel (my man and me and a couple our age we met at the hotel) i was relieved, but resigned when we picked up two more guys from an other hotel. because of my loudly grumbling the driver refused to light his cigarette.. so 4of10 points for the half hour ride.
-- after snorkeling half an hour the next tour guide waited for us, speaking nearly no english. we were seated on camels with no instructions how to maneuver these animals.. some started running all of a sudden or bite the tail of their camel infront. sitting 1 hour on a camels back is not as comfortable as it might look like. my request to the tour guide, to get off the camel and walk on by foot was rejected. instead he demanded more tip than we would give to him.
apart from the beduin food at this trip, resulting in an bacterial infection (the befriend couple from our hotel also had to see the doctor..), i rate this trip with 6of10.
the 3rd trip would have been the colored and the white canyon, which we couldnt make because of our knocked out. from our befriend couple we 2 days staying at our hotel room, taking pills, not having the delicious buffet of our happy life hotel restaurant...really bad, also the doctors bill..
4. nabq:
-- 9of10 points because of the comfortable ride in a regular car, with only me and my man sitting on the back seats.
-- actually we had two tour guides of whom only one could speak english. but both were very kind and we had a nice talk about egyptian vs european culture. also rate 9of10 points for the nice company.
altogether i have to say, nabq is worth more than only one visit! very clean beach, interesting shipwreck, and animals to see. 9of10 points!

as you see the ratings, i will definately do the nabq trip again. taking beduin food and paying everything at once is canceled for now.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank patrycja1982
New Orleans, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They were nice but !!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We have booked to visit Cairo with Dahab safari tours. I have to admit that the tour was brilliant, Ahmed the guide & company owner was nice with us. But we were taken into shops for buying some gifts & we were told that they provided good prices, etc. Only later when we returned to Dahab, we found out through our Egyptian friends that things were overly priced and that is due to the percentage given to the guide & company that is up to 50%!! We did enjoy the tour but we did not like the fact that we were tricked by our guide. So my advice is to always do the shopping on your own.

Visited January 2013