“Great time in the perfect place”

Adventure Spot Dahab
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I went there once to try diving, and then ... Since, I am always coming to adventure spot.

The staff is very professional, and very friendly. The atmosphere is casual, you are not treated as a custommer, but more like a friend sharing a passion.

The premises are super clean, the hotel is nice, with a friendly staff, next to the see.

The place you have to go if you want to dive in Dahab - but .... There are not only doing the diving things, they can also organize desert trips, the mount Sainte Catherine ascension .... Anything !

The place to be, definitely !

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Adventure Spot guarantees adventure with a quality, professional staff, safe and well-maintained dive equipment, and affordable pricing. Flexible and aimed at the highest of customer service, the Adventure Spot staff are willing to bend over backwards to meet your needs and wants for your trip to Dahab. Incredibly generous with a laid-back vibe, this is THE place to go for diving Dahab! I can't wait to return. Every trip is made so relaxing and easy-going. Love it!

1  Thank tonileeewen
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My family and I stayed in Dahab for 4 days over the 2013 Christmas holidays and used Adventure Spot for all of our tours, activities and adventures. The location of the shop is perfect, being close to town and close to the water. Bassem and his brothers are kind, respectful and very generous with both their time and their assistance - they are seasoned diving/touring professionals and I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our time in Dahab!!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Dahab is an amazing place. The diving is great, the atmosphere relaxed. Make sure to take the camel trek to dive at Ras Abu Galum. You will not regret sleeping under the stars and jumping into the crystal clear water in the early morning. The corals are tremendous. The other must-do dives are the Canyon and Bells to Blue Hole. Bessum and the Adventure Spot team will take great care to ensure that your trip is everything you want it to be. Professional, helpful and knowledgable.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I recently completed my Rescue Diver course through Adventure Spot, with Rick from Red Rock Scuba Adventures (the two companies work closely together). I can easily say it's the best PADI course I've done so far, and I attribute that to the professionalism and knowledge of both Adventure Spot and Red Rock. It's the third diving trip I've done with Adventure Spot, and Bassem and his team have always been extremely accommodating, and really creative when it comes to putting together a great dive trip, whatever sort of adventure you're hoping for. Bassem always does his utmost to ensure that a trip goes smoothly, and every diver is safe and comfortable both in and out of the water. From the time you book, to the airport pick-up (at whatever ungodly hour), to the clean and comfortable accommodation options, and of course the diving and any diving courses you want to do, Bassem can organise it for you. And, Rick is fantastic at assessing your diving level and guiding accordingly. The man has an eagle eye and I seem to see something new every time I dive with him. He has a true appreciation for all life under the sea.
The team is recently expanding their shop, and I wish them all the very best. I will certainly be diving with them again at the first opportunity. I know I'm not the only return customer. Thanks so much, guys!

1  Thank Rebecca M