“i will dive again with them”

Diving in Dahab with Pospadan
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving in Dahab for individualists! Privately guided dives and safaris to the beautiful reefs of Dahab. Enjoy a diver's freedom, fun and safety with an experienced dive instructor. My name is Medhat A. Moussa, I am working as a CMAS 3*Instructor, Course-Director, Children Instructor Trainer and Examiner in Dahab/Egypt. Of course also PADI courses are available. We offer... * guided dives * introduction dives * courses for beginners and experienced divers * instructor courses * diving for children * and alot more...
Kuwait City, Kuwait
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“i will dive again with them”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

it was one of my best dive for all of time and i have fun staff were friendly to much choose agood site for dive

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ahmed S

• Arabic first
London, England, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“best best diving in dehab”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Freindly, relaxed and really know there stuff. After diving go for a thick milk shake directly opposite, amazing

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paulaustin
Bad Rappenau, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Diving & more”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My buddy Meik and me prefer small groups, a private kind of connection and a laid-back way of diving. Diving shall be fun, where is the point of rushing to and through divesites we thought, luckily we found Medhat and his diving organization Pospadan. Writing with his wife Susanne already showed us a very personal way of communication, so we booked the dive guide Tamer for 10 dives during our visit in Dahab. 21 dives later our resumee couldn't be better - Tamer was a very special guide. Always in good mood, as he clearly loves his job. He is professional, but not in a overly serious kind of way. If You want to joke around, he's in the mix, if You just want to look at the see, that's cool with him too. The combination of feeling secure all time yet pushing our limits was awesome. I'm definitely a better diver than before the vacation. He also helped us with everything beyond diving - if it was a camel trip, just a taxi or what fair prices are at the street-merchants. If I come back to Dahab, I'll call Tamer first. Thank You Tamer, thank You Anna, thank You Susanne, thank You Medhat for making this holidays special!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Conrad H
Kidwelly, Wales, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We decided to book with Medhat based on his excellent reviews and because, as it had been some time since we last dived we wanted something a bit more personal. We were quite disappointed at first when we were told that due to other commitments we would not be able to dive with Medhat. However he said he could make all the arrangements for us to dive with a colleague. We booked a 5 day dive package during which time I hoped to complete my Advanced diving and it was arranged for us to be picked up at our hotel and meet our instructer/guide Hesham. I was a little apprehensive as I'm in my mid 50's, have very little experience and it was 5 years since I last dived.
I was very nervous and my first attempt in the water was not good. If I had been in a group I would probably have given up then and there. However with Heshams patience, calming manner and encouragement I was able to carry on and my confidence increased with ever dive. He briefed us on every dive so we knew what we would be doing and what to expect.
Hesham was happy for us to make suggestions as to what sites we wanted to dive and built up our experience and confidence so that we were able to enjoy the dives. We were also able to change our plans (ie; due to being a bit tired and wanting to having a day off) with out any problems.
We completed our 5 day package and carried on diving for a further 3 days. I cannot thank Pospadan and Hesham enough or recommend tham more highly. My ability and confidence has increased far beyond what I could have hoped for and I'm looking forward to much more diving.
We originally thought that booking privately 2-1 would be an expensive option but for the 2 of us to dive with Pospadan it was easily comparable with booking through a Dive Centre.
We are already planning on going back March 2014 and will definately be making arrangements through Posdapan.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Bev H
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Friendly, reliable and easy going”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

A great place to go for diving lessons or just fun diving. They sail to great spots and also visit nice spots accessible from shore.

Visited August 2013