“Highly recommended diving center in Dahab”

Bedouin Divers Dahab
Ranked #10 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Bedouin Divers dive center is located in the Bedouin Lodge village on the Aqaba Gulf in the Red Sea. We're in the heart of Dahab, within 10 minutes walk of all attractions, with some amazing untouched reef in our front yard.DescriptionOur dive center is accessible via the cornice or the main street, next to the seafront Bedouin Lodge restaurant.For bookings, e-mail us
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommended diving center in Dahab”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I and my husband stayed in Dahab 2 weeks for scuba diving. We completed Rescue diver course, 8 times fun diving near Dahab and 1 day boat excursion to Ras Abu Galum with Bedouin Divers team.

We finished Open Water and Advanced courses last year, which means we had forgotten detail skills we learned before. :P Sima, our instructor, she gave us detailed explanations and helped us to remind and to master many skills for being Rescue diver.
we enjoyed fun diving and boat trip after finishing rescue diver course. Sima and Bakr, Staffs from this diving center, they arranged everything with reasonable price. Also they have a lot of knowledge and experience in every dive site near Dahab. It could make our diving trip so fun.

Thanks guys, i'm sure we will come back as soon as possible. :)

2 Thank Bitna5

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Pirkkala, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent dive center”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed in Dahab for one month in June/July and I did almost 30 dives with Bedouin Divers. This was my fifth time to Dahab and I've been diving with BD every time. They managed to surprise me again with their hospitality, flexibility and friendliness. This time we had our children (3 and 7 years) with us and they were more than wellcome to BD. Our younger son is still talking about Bakr ,the manager of the BD, and he is indeed missing him! Bakr did everything to fullfill our needs and he did it perfectly. I'm also a diving instructor and I was totally satisfied with diving. Bakr and the staff made our holiday just perfect, and thats why I booked a flight to Dahab, again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jari F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“high recommend diving center”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I dived with Bakr master of this center.
Not only diving skill, but he has lots of common senses about dahab so I can really enjoy the diving.
took advance course and five fun-diving.
you should diving with bakr

and all of staffes are so so kind include restuarants staffes :-D

Visited January 2013
1 Thank tomorrowgoodgoodgood
“Perfect diving vacation”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Mé and My friends were going to Dahab to take an open water course. Randomely we found This Place Called beduin divers. We looked in different divers places, but THE manager Called Bakr convinced us to go with Them because of his Lean back attitude. We did not regret at all !!!!! I've bern all around World, but actually Think that This vacation have Been THE Best ever. So Chill:)
THE quality of THE course was toprated and Bakr as an Instructor and person gets you to love diving:)
We already Stayed here 2 days more than planned and I'm.coming back in THE Winther to dive more with Bakr and his Nice divemaster Called Ahmed.
THE diving center is connected to THE beduin restaurant and THE lodge w have very sympathic staff, so cant set Anything negativ about This Place, only positive :)
Andreas-David Bialostocki

2 Thank Andreas-David
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fremragende sted at lære at dykke.”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Had a really good experience learning to dive here. Good instructor and good divemasters. Very patient and easy-going but still thorough and profesional. Fun place with good people. The read sea is a beautiful place to dive. I can really recommend going there. Bakr is the best diver in the world!

2 Thank christianhunnicke