“Brilliant.”

Bedouin Divers Dahab
Ranked #10 of 83 Tours in Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Bedouin Divers dive center is located in the Bedouin Lodge village on the Aqaba Gulf in the Red Sea. We're in the heart of Dahab, within 10 minutes walk of all attractions, with some amazing untouched reef in our front yard.DescriptionOur dive center is accessible via the cornice or the main street, next to the seafront Bedouin Lodge restaurant.For bookings, e-mail us
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Really friendly people; a great laugh! Learnt to scuba dive here and went on a boat trip too. Great place to learn to dive with beautiful sea and sunshine weather. Jumped from the top of the boat with Bakr who I still owe 3 drinks! Great experience, will be back again.

Zak.

1  Thank zak654
There are newer reviews for Bedouin Divers Dahab

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I spent 11 days diving with Bedouin Divers and had a blast. Most of my dives I did with Ahmed and some with Bakr and they´re both awesome and dedicated to what they do. I had a lot of fun; the guys didn´t rush too many things into short amount of time. Im definitely going diving there again.

1  Thank AnssiV
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I spent a week in Dahab diving with this centre. I must say what a crew. Bakr and Ahmed, simply THANK YOU is just nearly not enough. You made my vacation. You guys are truly professionals :-)
We will meet again...
Thanx

Marko

1  Thank Marko M
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Once again it was great diving with Ahmed and Bakr, always having fun, decontraction, no pressure on time and spots. Egyptian style ! :)

2  Thank DelphineL397
Reviewed 13 September 2013

out of the hundreds of dive companies in Dahab I'm glad we choose for Bedouin Divers. What an excellent team of divers (our dive instructor Bakr Madany) you can laugh and have fun with them and during the dives they are there for you for a full 200%. I absolutely love how they really make you feel at ease! or better, they make you feel at home!

1  Thank JoriHaar