“The best place to eat in Dahab”

El Primo Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 111 Restaurants in Dahab
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We eat several times here with my wife. The atmosphere here is simply lovely and the food is amazing. Hany the chef cookes everything with love and passion. We did not know what to eat first, because all seems to delicious. We liked the pizza and pasta here a lot. It is such a beautiful place out of all the tourists restaurants.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very friendly Egyptian and German couple. Eaten here both for lunch and dinner, deserves a top ranking on trip advisor. Fresh food, wraps, moussaka, babaganoush all delicious. Tiramisu lovely and creamy. Great find. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

we stayed in october 2 weeks in the el primo hotel and i must say not only the rooms are perfectly also the food is delicious. most nights we stayed at the hotel to enjoy Hannys great cooking skills. You must try the chicken curry and the chicken cheese sandwich! But my favorit is the moussaka. I think I gained 2 kilos during that time :-)
thank you guys for the great vacation!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I don't know where to start - he spinach, the mousaka, the chicken curry, the tuna wrap... Yummy! I've visited El Primo Restaurant several times and the food was always amazing.
Above all I love Hany's fried ice cream, I've never tried a better dessert before.
Thank you, Hany, you made my days in Dahab!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Just had our third meal here in El Primo restaurant in Dahab and only been here 3 days. The food is delicious and Hany makes it all himself with great love and attention to detail. The meatballs are gorgeous as is the shrimp curry and the moussaka. The wraps are yummy and portions are more than enough. Hany looks after the kitchen and Emily runs the hotel. What a lovely couple they are,so warm and hospitable. You can eat inside or on the beach. The prices are very reasonable and such good value for the quality. This is a place you should find. It is at the far end, north of the Lighthouse, near Dive Urge. Walk as far as you can along the promenade. It will be worth it. Looking forward to eating there again tomorrow !!