“3 rd stay in the last 12months and can't wait for the next .”
Review of Coral Coast Hotel

Coral Coast Hotel
Ranked #32 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Can not fault this family friendly hotel. The staff just can't do enough to make you feel one of the family nothing is ever a problem. , the rooms are always clean and decorated every day. We arrived on my wife's 50 birthday to find the room covered in flowers a bottle of wine in the fridge and a massive bowl of fresh fruit waiting in the room ,then a birthday cake that would of fed 20 plus was presented by the chef after our evening meal all I can say is thank you carol and all the staff . The diving was fantastic and as usual Yasser our guide never let us down , we asked and he found .thankyou all again hope to see you soon.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I came to Dahab for total relaxation: sun, yoga, good food and no hassle. This is exactly what Coral Coast offered. Sun combined with a nice breeze, twice a day yoga classes with inspiring teachers and a lot of personal attention of the hotel staff. Every day the cook asked me what I would like to eat and based on my wishes of the day, he created tasty meals. I will definitely return to this little piece of heaven

Room Tip: Coral Coast is currently refurbishing its rooms. It is definitely worth the additional costs to pick...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I have just come back from a lovely week staying at The Coral Coast Hotel. The purpose of my visit was to unwind and practise yoga as wel as trying out the snorkelling and diving.... Very friendly staff, made to feel most welcome right from the start. Rooms are clean and tidy. The whole area of the hotel is clean and you can see that it is well cared for. Everyone was was very helpful, especially when I decided to do a try- dive the staff were on hand to let me know exactly what I would be doing. Seamless from airport transfer to and from the hotel. If you are looking for 5 star all inclusive like you'd get at Sharm then this is not for you but I would thoroughly recommend this hotel if you want down to earth charm within Dahab local living. I will definitely be returning with my children to let them try a relaxing beach/pool holiday with snorkelling and Diving thrown in...Thank you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2013

This was my first visit to the Coral Coast Hotel and to the Red Sea. I chose this hotel because it was recommended to me as a good place to complete my Open Water Diving course. I was really made welcome as soon as I arrived and invited to join a barbecue on the beach, all the staff were very friendly especially Carole the Dive Technical Manager.
The next morning I was introduced to my Diving Instructor Julia, she put me at ease about the diving and was a great instructor easy to get on with, very experienced and good fun. Diving the Red Sea was amazing, I did 12 dives, including going on to my Advanced Open Water. Every dive was a great experience, warm water, great visibility (20m) and loads of colourful coral and fish.
My room was comfortable and clean with everything you needed. The food in the restaurant was very good - and I am a foodie so I am fussy. The staff were always friendly and helpful and took time out to talk to you and make you feel welcome. As I was travelling on my own this was appreciated.
So thank you to everyone at the Coral Coast fro making my stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Terry J
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Another return trip to the Coral Coast with a group, we took full advantage of Fantasea dive centre on site :-)

Rooms are being upgraded and the ones that are completed are lovely and airy and really do benefit from the clean crisp look.
Food was amazing (again), staff are second to none and the whole atmosphere here is relaxed, friendly and like a second home where you are always made welcome.

Needless to say we'll be back :-)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This place was such a relief and godsend from the hassle and plastic culture of Sharm. Food was great, room was nice, staff were friendly, you can's go wrong, would most def go back and forget about Sharm altogether. Dahab much, much nicer.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Fantasea dive centre staff and instructors were outstanding. Staying at the hotel is very relaxing and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Coral Coast and I'm already looking forward to a return diving trip next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends