The Bedouin Moon Hotel
US$64
US$64
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$111
US$89
US$115
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
US$158
US$63
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$92
US$84
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsdiving holidaymountain viewdogs and catsrooms are cleansea view roombedouin stylebig thanksswimming pool isvisiting dahabreef2000gilliantaximosquitoesrelaxation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My daughter and I had a one week holiday of which we stayed 5 days in the Bedouin Moon and 2 days in Le Meridien, also in Dahab. we were the happiest in the Bedouin Moon Hotel and we decided that when we come back a second time, we will only go to Bedouin Moon Hotel because of the relaxed and quiet atmosphere, the superfriendly staff, the quality of the rooms, airco, beds, wifi, restaurant and swimming pool and with very good close by access to beautiful shore dive locations including the beautiful 'house reef' right across the road where you can also snorkle very good. Another big advantage is the fact that the excellent Reef2000 diving center is part of the complex.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 4topsjes
Reviewed 2 May 2013

This hotel was truly fantastic. We booked through an Easyjet package and were a bit unsure, but had read good reviews on TA, so felt reassured. Well - our expectations were FAR exceeded. The staff was AMAZINGLY warm, friendly, helpful, sweet, from the housekeepers, to the front desk to the restaurant staff. Really cool and good people.

The decor is authentic bedouin style and very well done. The food in the restaurant was MARVELOUS! Try the seafood platter - best seafood we ate in all of Dahab, hands down. The pool and shaded fire pit area were great for lounging and relaxing (and all had good internet access).

And to top it all off, it is away from the tiresome hustle and bustle of the main strip (but walking distance), right in front of the beautiful sea, and cradled into the mountains, giving it a beauty and energy that I doubt any other hotel in Dahab has.

Highly, highly recommended.

Only negative - mosquitos. But they're everywhere in Dahab.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana Maria K
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My girlfriend and I met my sister here after a whirlwind tour of Cairo and Luxor and I cant think of a better place to unwind. Dahab is a nice little beachside town with a ton to do in and around the area, a touch touristy on the boardwalk but still a nice town, good food, great location. The Bedouin Moon, however, couldn't be better. Located close enough to Dahab to walk to dinner or have sheesha on the boardwalk, but just enough out of the way to feel secluded, it really is the best of both worlds. The staff is AMAZING, so friendly and accommodating, we had them arrange side trips to snorkel the blue hole and hike Mount Sinai and they steered us in the direction of some great food, although many of times we just ate there by the pool or in their fire pit area, the food is great too. But the thing that struck me the most was feeling at home with the place and the staff. They were extremely professional yet it felt like you were staying with friends, they didn't have the stuffy air of a chain hotel or the 'could care less' attitude of other laid back places I've been, they truly were great! You know you're at the right place if you wind up taking farewell pics with the crew the morning you leave. The rooms were extremely comfortable, roomy enough for two with plenty of gear, AWESOME AC, great views of either the mountains or the sea (we had the ocean view) and really all you need. We WILL return!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Mattalanyoung
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Having just come back from my sixth visit to the Bedouin Moon in the last two years I can safely say that I am addicted! And I know I am not alone in saying that, as there are many who come back time and time again either as solo travellers or with friends and family.

Initially what drew me there was the promise of winter sunshine, onsite yoga (Monica is brilliant) and diving possibilities (which are plentiful). What keeps me coming back quite simply is that it really is a fantastic place to stay. During my time there I’ve made some great friends and it feels like a home from home.

If you’re in need of luxury and frills then don’t stay at the Bedouin Moon. However if what you’re looking for is somewhere friendly and welcoming with clean, simple rooms, a gorgeous pool area, great views and character by the bucketful then this is the place for you.

For those of you that like to get under the water then Reef 2000 is the place to go. Each time I’ve gone diving with them it has been a brilliant experience. They’re really knowledgeable, great fun, look after you really well and nothing is ever too much trouble. It’s also a very convenient set up being attached to the hotel.

Bedouin Moon I will see you soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Heatherishly
Reviewed 26 April 2013

My friend and I stayed here and did our open water Padi course and had the best holiday ever! The staff are amazing and are so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Kamal from the dive club was a great teacher and his patience was a blessing! My only minor criticism is that the hotel is looking a little tired in places (curtains with holes, ripped cushions- nothing major) and that the beds were very hard. That said we both loved Dahab and would definitely go back to Bedouin Moon. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The sea view is lovely but a mountain view is just as nice if you are on a budget.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends