Dive Urge gave us absolutely everything and more we wanted from our holiday. I am experienced diver but now having to deal with a disability that affects my strength and mobility - but very keen to get back in the water. Kimberly was amazing, working with me all week to get my confidence back, my skills back up to speed and working out what help I needed for getting kit together, into my wetsuit, into the water, kit on and ready to go (and of course the reverse after we finished a dive!) But it didn’t take much working out she seemed to know from day one what I wanted and needed. I am busy recommending a trip here to all my friends with disabilities!
My partner and I have never felt so relaxed as we were at the end of our visit to Dive Urge. The combination of
- fabulous , varied diving with excellent dive guides and instructors
- intuitive help for me that allowed my partner to focus on and enjoy his own diving without worrying about me
- a lovely, friendly, smiling team of staff that are there for your every need
- gorgeous food in a beachside setting
- a place far enough from the bustle of town to be quiet and chilled, but close enough to be easily pushed there in my wheelchair if needed
As we sat in the Bedouin area with a beer in hand at the end of our visit we were amazed that a pair of people who never go anywhere twice (as there are always other places to visit, explore and enjoy) were already planning when a return visit would be possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Urge is a PADI Resort offering a personal,peaceful & professional retreat for divers wishing to holiday away from the crowds. Set on the shores of the famous Eel Garden Dive Site, just five minutes walk from the main bay of Dahab. Our family run club offers a unique 4-1 policy for all divers, which keeps the groups small and your enjoyment level high. We offer the highest standards of attention and care for all our guests. Our home from home feeling appeals to all holiday makers; singles, couples, groups of friends and of course families too. Our number one rating in Trip Advisor and Cert of Excellence, 3 years running, also speaks volumes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dive Urge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.