Ganet Sinai Hotel
  • Breakfast included
4S Hotel(Dahab)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrice porridgefishbudget hotelswimming poolwindsurfingwindsurfers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

It was the worst experience ever! Everything was shocking! Terrible food, terrible service, incompetent and unfriendly staff, lousy housekeeping, dirty silverware and covers, torn bedsheets, outdated facilities and extremely hideous atmosphere!
I couldn't stay there for more than 36 hrs and I'm regretting every moment wasted!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MostafaDes
Reviewed 9 February 2014

it's a good hotel with a good serves, we had a great tn thier, we have been in it just ince and we will back for sure, it's has a fantastc beach!
good food, good manager, everything great realy it's a good vecation and we wil back agian

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed in Dahab over Christmas and New Year from December 2013. We discovered the beach section of the Ganet Sinai hotel early in the holiday and returned there every day. The beach and pool beds and service are fantastic and in a lovely spot by the laguna. The beach side café/restaurant is great, food very tasty and good standard. The service is excellent and I felt that the cleanliness is superior in Dahab.

The hotel put on a wonderful new year's eve party with a fabulous, beach side barbeque.

When I return to Dahab I will definitely opt to stay in this hotel and look forward to seeing the staff again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This a Egyptian 2 star rated hotel. It has not pretentious and is a budget hotel. That said the rooms were entirely adequate, clean and in as good a repair as many other higher star rated hotels. Hot water, air con, room safe, tv, comfy beds, all upto standard. Food was again entirely ok with meat, fish, pasta dishes which if not exceptional were pleasant to eat. I suspect after a while they could be bland but for a week they were upto standard found in many higher rated hotels. Breakfast was pretty standard but again entirely ok.Position in the bay is fine a short walk from the beach. Whilst the grounds were not lavish they were tended and fairly pleasant to the eye. As you can tell I was pleasantly surprised given some previous tales. Well done and I would stay there again. Staff were reserved and again I had no issues. The massage was the best I have ever had in Egypt and were exceptional and was fantastic value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Had a week in November great time for winter sun. Hotel is v convenient for club vass. Room clean. Fridge a bit noisy so I turned it off at night. Food repetitive but nice tasting, great omelette s in the morning. Club vass bar tab is linked to the room so no need for cash
All in all you get what you pay for not 4 star but not 4 star prices. Recommended

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo