Dahab Divers South Sinai Hotel & Dive center
  • Pool
US$100
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblue immersionfilling stationadvanced open water coursemr mahmoudrental equipmentnice place to staygreat facilitiesswimming poolegyptian breakfastdiving experiencecozy hotelthese guysexcellent divingdiving coursespecial thanksclean roomshotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Hi. I promised that I will put a short review after returning home from my week's holidays in... heaven! I am a solo female traveler with AOW certification. My accommodation was upgraded without additional fee. Room was big and clean, shower with steaming hot water (useful after 2 dives in coldish sea). My breakfast was always delivered with a smile. Guys are a bunch of smiley, helpful faces who are there to make ur stay as pleasant as possible. I came back to the UK last night - considering booking my next holidays within next 24h! You can not fault the location - close to it all - especially if you are into diving! My dive guide Anwar was a walking sea of calmness and overall this trip exceeded my expectations on every level all the way down to 30m! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank KAmilaINga
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I satied in Dahab divers for about 5 night, price was a bit expensive comparing to other places but overall it was nice place to stay and to chill out. the guys there're really helpful. The hotel is exactly 10-30 m from the sea and shop.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AliAlkhalifah
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Hello my name is Victoria I totally loved it I will come again when I have the chance!
Thank you for an amazing time it was absolutely amazing for me and my dad.

Breakfast was out of the world that was the best bit for me I love the taste really.
Meow meow don't forget the cats I like them they did make my day!

My dad and his mates always went to the Yalla bar for a cool drink when it was hot!!
Thank you very much for everything a lot.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013

it was a lovely stay. The staff was really nice, and they always try to keep everything clean and tidy. I didn't go diving, but I saw how everyone there were enjoying their diving times. quiet in general, and that what made it perfect for me.

Room Tip: on the swimming pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2013

In June 2013 I had my second stay at Dahab divers after staying and diving with them for ten days last year. This year I returned with my daughter and found the hotel and dive centre to be run in the same professsional manner. The staff are very friendly, helpful and nothing is a bother to them. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We stayed in the new wing this time with the pool outside our door. The dive guides are professional and took us to the dive sites we requested. Can't wait to return to Dahab to stay and dive with them again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends