Acacia Dahab Hotel
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsliquid adventuresrooms are finefavorite hotelegyptian breakfastclean hotelcozy placefantastic hoteldiving schoolpleasant staycleaning staffdiving centerfelt like homediving coursenice poolthe location is perfectspecial thankssea view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was our second visit to the Acacia Dahab within the past year and we had read that the political unrest in Egypt had made a dramatic impact on tourism in Dahab but we decided to continue with our plans to return and we are so pleased that we did!

The hotel is in an excellent position on the edge of the main central area of Dahab and it is a calm oasis to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside of the hotel.

The hotel gardens, restaurant and pool over looks the gulf of Aqaba with Saudi Arabia 10 km in the distance, and the superb views of the Red Sea.

Special mention to Front of House Esram (apologies if name is not correct), Adam, Mahmoud and all the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcome and we loved the towel art by our room cleaner.

Don't hesitate to visit Dahab it is friendly, fun and safe and we will be returning to the Acacia!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraemeLockwood
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a small idea of what to expect when travelling to Dahab by the many reviews and stories I have read. But nothing prepared me for what I experienced when I actually got there and Acacia Dahab played a wonderful role in my experience too. The service was awesome and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. My room was excellent and so was the food. I honestly think this is one of the best hotels in Dahab and I will definitely be booking there again the next time I go to Dahab. Dahab is beautiful and so safe! As a single female travelling I was a little concerned, but everywhere you go the people are just so lovely. Don't worry about what the news says, Dahab is a secret paradise on earth :)

Room Tip: Pool view/sea view rooms are the best :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Reshael
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've been to acacia for my 2nd time .. this hotel is nice place to spend a relax and a happy holiday with your family , staff were helpful & smiling >>I still remember some of them from my first visit specially Sam he is really friendly with all people .. we enjoyed the pool, the trips ( thanks for the reception guy who helped me to organize the trips) , the food, and the room that was very clean .. I highly recommend Acacia for you ;)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank feiwood
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is small but clean, only one step from the beach, the bar, the pool, the dining area. Very friendly staff, they become your family, especially the receptionist, he makes everything looks easy to do for you, and the food and beverage manager, he serves you with an amazing smile.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Myself and my sister stayed at the Acacia Dahab in early May.

The location, cleanliness and facilities at the hotel are just perfect. It is just a short walk from the centre of Dahab town up the coastal promenade. It has a beautiful pool area, with lots of greenery. Furthermore, it has a stunning bar/restaurant on the water's edge, and on a clear day you can see Saudi Arabia. It was such a peaceful and beautiful setting, made even more special by the warm welcome of the staff who we got to know during our stay; there was a real sense that it was a family owned and run hotel. The cleanliness of the hotel was faultless; the rooms, outside pool areas and reception were spotless. Our room was cleaned daily and we were particularly excited by the towel art in our bedroom, each day's design getting better and better! And the cocktails and burgers at the hotel restaurant were absolutely delicious. Will definitely be returning!

We would recommend you organise a hotel transfer from the airport, via the hotel. We emailed beforehand, a cost was agreed and it was included in our bill at the end. We were met in the departure area of the airport and had a very smooth transfer with Samir.

As an aside, we would recommend the Tea Garden Cafe opposite the hotel for stunning Turkish coffees; doesn't look much from the outside, but it is an oasis of outdoor hammocks and cushions.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Hussam E, Guest Relations Manager at Acacia Dahab Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hi girls! Thank you so much for your lovely review. We have seen you really enjoyed your stay whilst being here, we hope you still think of Dahab and Acacia with fond memories. We hope to see you back here soon!