Acacia Dahab Hotel
US$37
Hotels.com
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
US$100
US$63
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$64
US$62
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsliquid adventuresrooms are finefavorite hotelegyptian breakfastclean hotelcozy placefantastic hoteldiving schoolpleasant staycleaning staffdiving centerfelt like homediving coursenice poolthe location is perfectspecial thankssea view
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The accommodation was for four nights with my wife and my daughter which was one and half year old, the hotel is clean, staff was helpful specially Adham and Anas. The hotel has a beautiful lounge with a wonderful view for the sea and it has a wide screen display the matches of worldcup. The pool is always clean and I can get their hot delicious meals beside the pool.
I think I will come again on my next vacation here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was our second visit to the Acacia Dahab within the past year and we had read that the political unrest in Egypt had made a dramatic impact on tourism in Dahab but we decided to continue with our plans to return and we are so pleased that we did!

The hotel is in an excellent position on the edge of the main central area of Dahab and it is a calm oasis to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside of the hotel.

The hotel gardens, restaurant and pool over looks the gulf of Aqaba with Saudi Arabia 10 km in the distance, and the superb views of the Red Sea.

Special mention to Front of House Esram (apologies if name is not correct), Adam, Mahmoud and all the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcome and we loved the towel art by our room cleaner.

Don't hesitate to visit Dahab it is friendly, fun and safe and we will be returning to the Acacia!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraemeLockwood
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a small idea of what to expect when travelling to Dahab by the many reviews and stories I have read. But nothing prepared me for what I experienced when I actually got there and Acacia Dahab played a wonderful role in my experience too. The service was awesome and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. My room was excellent and so was the food. I honestly think this is one of the best hotels in Dahab and I will definitely be booking there again the next time I go to Dahab. Dahab is beautiful and so safe! As a single female travelling I was a little concerned, but everywhere you go the people are just so lovely. Don't worry about what the news says, Dahab is a secret paradise on earth :)

Room Tip: Pool view/sea view rooms are the best :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Reshael
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I've been to acacia for my 2nd time .. this hotel is nice place to spend a relax and a happy holiday with your family , staff were helpful & smiling >>I still remember some of them from my first visit specially Sam he is really friendly with all people .. we enjoyed the pool, the trips ( thanks for the reception guy who helped me to organize the trips) , the food, and the room that was very clean .. I highly recommend Acacia for you ;)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank feiwood
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is small but clean, only one step from the beach, the bar, the pool, the dining area. Very friendly staff, they become your family, especially the receptionist, he makes everything looks easy to do for you, and the food and beverage manager, he serves you with an amazing smile.

• Stayed: May 2014