“A welcoming and relaxing place to 'just be'”
Review of Acacia Dahab Hotel

Acacia Dahab Hotel
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on several occasions over the past three years. I can say, with no reservations or exceptions that the rooms, although standard, are clean and comfortable. The service and attention from all staff is warm, welcoming and efficient. Breakfasts and lunches are served with the same hospitality and desire to please. I would recommend this place for value, comfort and hospitality. For me, it became a home away from home! The staff new my favourite room and made sure I always had this room when I booked for a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of life!

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Located seafront and directly on Dahab's main boardwalk (mashraba). Considered in Dahab's center of shops, cafe's, etc.

Rooms are average in size and very clean with a minibar and good A/C. There is no in-room safe nor in-room WiFi.

Breakfast is limited in quantity and variety, however, the breakfast area is beautiful right on the beach.

Generally, the hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful, however, you can stay in a similar hotel for less money.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor rooms, lots of insects! Second floor rooms overlooking the pool are nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I visited Dahab many times now and most of the time I stayed in hotel Acacia. It's a really nice hotel, comfortable rooms with a nice view. We could use the swimmingpool as much as we wanted, the food was really good and all the staff was really friendly. In the evenings we stayed in the restaurant, with a nice view at the sea. Next time I'm going to Dahab, I will definitely stay in Hotel Acacia again! I have some nice friends there now and I feel welcome any time.

Room Tip: I reccommend the rooms with seaview!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my first trip to Dahab and the staff at Acacia made it even better than it could have been. I enjoyed the location as its a short walk from downtown. Close enough to get there but also far enough to be very peaceful and serene. Would most definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The accommodation was for four nights with my wife and my daughter which was one and half year old, the hotel is clean, staff was helpful specially Adham and Anas. The hotel has a beautiful lounge with a wonderful view for the sea and it has a wide screen display the matches of worldcup. The pool is always clean and I can get their hot delicious meals beside the pool.
I think I will come again on my next vacation here.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was our second visit to the Acacia Dahab within the past year and we had read that the political unrest in Egypt had made a dramatic impact on tourism in Dahab but we decided to continue with our plans to return and we are so pleased that we did!

The hotel is in an excellent position on the edge of the main central area of Dahab and it is a calm oasis to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside of the hotel.

The hotel gardens, restaurant and pool over looks the gulf of Aqaba with Saudi Arabia 10 km in the distance, and the superb views of the Red Sea.

Special mention to Front of House Esram (apologies if name is not correct), Adam, Mahmoud and all the rest of the staff for making us feel so welcome and we loved the towel art by our room cleaner.

Don't hesitate to visit Dahab it is friendly, fun and safe and we will be returning to the Acacia!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GraemeLockwood
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a small idea of what to expect when travelling to Dahab by the many reviews and stories I have read. But nothing prepared me for what I experienced when I actually got there and Acacia Dahab played a wonderful role in my experience too. The service was awesome and the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. My room was excellent and so was the food. I honestly think this is one of the best hotels in Dahab and I will definitely be booking there again the next time I go to Dahab. Dahab is beautiful and so safe! As a single female travelling I was a little concerned, but everywhere you go the people are just so lovely. Don't worry about what the news says, Dahab is a secret paradise on earth :)

Room Tip: Pool view/sea view rooms are the best :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo