“Acacia, my home in Dahab”
Review of Acacia Dahab Hotel

Acacia Dahab Hotel
Ranked #6 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Dahab, Egypt
“Acacia, my home in Dahab”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Acacia Hotel is the place that made me and my husband fall in love with Dahab,We even got to the stage of moving to Dahab, me and my husband from cairo and now we lives in dahab from june 2014, and we are working and adapting with all the blessings in these sacred-land in egypt..
Acacia is our family in dahab, cause they are a family :) respecting, loving and caring about each other and any guest in the beautiful, cozy home of Acacia..

Special Thanks to "Eng. Magda"

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
Paris
Reviewed 16 July 2014

a nice mid-range hotel directly on the seafront in Dahab. rooms are clean and comfortable. Wifi, in-room fridge, air-conditioning and good water pressure & temperature in the showers. Its a relaxing place to hang out and the pool is nice to cool down in when you come back post-dive. Friendly, helpful staff. Pleasant restaurant/bar. Great dive shop on site. Easy walk (2 mins) to the pedestrian shopping strip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank AnAussieInParis
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on several occasions over the past three years. I can say, with no reservations or exceptions that the rooms, although standard, are clean and comfortable. The service and attention from all staff is warm, welcoming and efficient. Breakfasts and lunches are served with the same hospitality and desire to please. I would recommend this place for value, comfort and hospitality. For me, it became a home away from home! The staff new my favourite room and made sure I always had this room when I booked for a retreat away from the hustle and bustle of life!

• Stayed July 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Located seafront and directly on Dahab's main boardwalk (mashraba). Considered in Dahab's center of shops, cafe's, etc.

Rooms are average in size and very clean with a minibar and good A/C. There is no in-room safe nor in-room WiFi.

Breakfast is limited in quantity and variety, however, the breakfast area is beautiful right on the beach.

Generally, the hotel is clean and the staff are very helpful, however, you can stay in a similar hotel for less money.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor rooms, lots of insects! Second floor rooms overlooking the pool are nice.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I visited Dahab many times now and most of the time I stayed in hotel Acacia. It's a really nice hotel, comfortable rooms with a nice view. We could use the swimmingpool as much as we wanted, the food was really good and all the staff was really friendly. In the evenings we stayed in the restaurant, with a nice view at the sea. Next time I'm going to Dahab, I will definitely stay in Hotel Acacia again! I have some nice friends there now and I feel welcome any time.

Room Tip: I reccommend the rooms with seaview!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my first trip to Dahab and the staff at Acacia made it even better than it could have been. I enjoyed the location as its a short walk from downtown. Close enough to get there but also far enough to be very peaceful and serene. Would most definitely stay again!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The accommodation was for four nights with my wife and my daughter which was one and half year old, the hotel is clean, staff was helpful specially Adham and Anas. The hotel has a beautiful lounge with a wonderful view for the sea and it has a wide screen display the matches of worldcup. The pool is always clean and I can get their hot delicious meals beside the pool.
I think I will come again on my next vacation here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family