Dahab Resort
US$41
Hotels.com
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$62
Priceline
US$48
US$42
All reviewsbeach barhouse keepinggreat holidaywater sportsamazing beachdeluxe roomhotel beachcleaned every dayhiltonlagoonwindsurfingegyptmountainstennischefsrelaxationarabic
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My Partner and I stayed here during May 2011 and the hotel was quiet(only had 30% occupancy) I have been to Sharm and Dahab a few times and this hotel was by far the best We have stayed in. The staff were great, The location of the hotel is amazing. The is a sunset bar and the sun sets over the mountains in the evenings while you sit out and enjoy a drink. The dive centre in hotel is very very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
GR-Hiltondahab, Front Office Manager at Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor review after your visit to our resort.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you had a nice time in our resort. I will share this comment with our team as it is always rewarding to see that we succeed in our job.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Just came back from ten days and would just like to say had a brilliant time at the hilton . the hotel maybe tired and a little run down but I think it adds to the charm of the place with its white washed apartments , sitting by the most beautiful sand and sea the sea is so calm it's amazing so peaceful . It definitely is a little taste of heaven . The staff went above and beyond couldn't do enough from the front desk to the beach staff to the resturant and cleaners you couldn't find more helpful and friendlier people hope to go back really soon . M hamdan

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank Mostafatom53

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I had a fantastic long vacation.
I stayed there for about 9 days, but in the middle I checked out and spent a night in sharm, then returned to Dahab and continued my vacation.

The first time I checking in was rocketfast! I walked in the lobby and saw the receptionist Mr. Mo'omen Omar waiting for me with the papers and welcoming me by name! All I did was to sign and provide my ID, then was immediately taken to my suite.
The second time I checked was as fast, the lovely Mr. Hany Hassan was really friendly and got me the exact same suite I was in.

The bell man, Mr. Mohammed Abdel Ghani, took my luggage to the room, a decent man.

Room : Pictures attached of the suite. It was really spacious and amazing. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were fresh. The other room was comfy as well. The terrace had a wonderful and relaxing hammock.
The house keepers were fast and did a nice work, Mr. Hamad and Mr. Mohammed, both were sweet and quiet, especially Mr. Hamad.

Dining :
I had my meals at the main restaurant, breakfast & dinner. The staff didnt change, and some were very friendly and great hosts as Mr. Waheed, a very decent and attentive host, and the two very young waiters, Mr. Hamada Ezzat and Mohammed Abdel Razik , both were really polite and sweet and always checking on the tables.
The Food was very nice, regardless of what others may say, I really liked it. Sometimes it felt like home cooked food. The menu changes daily, but they make sure they have 3 kinds of meat with veggie and rice/pasta. I must the admit the varieties weren't as much, but that's because of the number of guests dining daily which isn't that huge.
I had a couple of comments on one of the dishes which I directed to the chef and surprisingly he took it well and my comments were considered, a week later with that dish was repeated it tasted great, Hats off to Mr. Sa'ad the chef who did the main courses, and the very polite Mr. Mohammed Abd El-Aziz who was at the pasta station daily.

Landscape :
The resort had fancy lagoons between the main building and the rooms, nice garden, tennis court, and lovely walking areas.

The lagoons gave a relaxing ambience. I felt bad for the cleaning guy as they are massive, with the site being next door to great mountains and lots of trees, the lagoons would get dirty if not cleaned … I took pictures of the cleaning guy while he was doing his magic that turned to lagoon into fresh crystal blue water ;)

The beach was great, very quiet, and the water was amazing.

Overall, the resort was great, the staff was very friendly and well mannered, dining was good, site was amazing … I'm definitely going back someday.
Hats off to Mr. Hany Mohammed for his great effort in accommodating the guests and his part in managing the place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Muhammad A

I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and you had a nice time in our resort as usual.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The 90k ride from Sham was well worth it, the remoteness of the Dahab resort added to the experience. we couldn't have asked for better service from the hotel and the ability to snorkel straight off of the beach and see the variety of fish was brilliant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

My Wife & I have just spent two weeks at your Hotel. We found it very rundown, the pavement area"s and around the water features also on one part of the pool area where all broken and lifted. The lights where not good and we had a early morning trip and the outside area"s where dark. The three bars were not available to us without spending money although we had paid All Inclusive. The food in the main restaurant was well cooked but was very bland and almost the same every night. We also feel that it leaned more towards an Eastern palet more than a Weastern one. As this is not the first Hotel that we have stayed in in Egypt then we have other places to compair against. We are also not happy with the standard of the bathroom or the fitmentsof the windows( each we had to wedge shut during a windy night).and that we had to wait for a water leak before we got the Air- conditioning was fixed and had to ask twice before the door lock was looked at. And last but not least we were made to pay for use of the Internet . To Finnish we would like to say that we were very happy always with the Staff. But you do need to change your crocrey as too much of it has chips which are not nice to see when it's not yours. Your room paperwork needs updating as it says there is a shuttle Bus but the Hotel was not running it. So although we enjoyed the weather and wanted a relaxing time we still feel that the Hotel was not upto Hilton standards and we did not get great value for what we paid out. Hopefully someone will reveiw this and respone.
Yours Sincerily.