Eldorado Lodge & Restaurant
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
US$53
US$41
Hotels.com
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$62
Priceline
US$48
US$42
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We stayed here in january 13 after some bad experiences with other hotels. This hotel is clean, has good beds and bathrooms, an excellent restaurant and one of the best locations in Dahab, to about the same price as less well kept or run down hotels in the area. All personel was friendly and professional. It is easy to feel at home with just 8 rooms, a place to really hang around or bring your friends to in the evenings. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This hotel is perfect! I spent a week in november here and I loved it! I want to thank Rossana and Alex for hospitality! And all the team of couse! Thank you guys! Everything was perfect, the beach is one of the best on the whole coast, rooms are clear and wide, everybody was nice and helped me in any question. Especially I loved the music in the evening (great taste!) and the sound of the sea in the morning, that was magic! It made my holliday! Highly recomend.
P.S. Food is absolutely delicious!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

We only had a chance to have dinner there last night. It was fabulous, food was tastefull. One of the few places u can wine anddine in dahab with neat surround. We will definity cm back again to stau here soon, must try the spinoch turtella pasta with wallnut creamy sauce and the napolitana pizza. 10/10 service and quality. Thank u guys.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I love to cook and eat out in restaurants, but am often disappointed by the mediocre food in many of Dahab's restaurants. It's often not very fresh and cooked without much imagination. So, in general, I find I eat best at home :) However, there are exceptions, and El Dorado is one of them! Classic, beautifully cooked, tasty Italian food. I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The pastas, salads, pizzas and desserts are all wonderful! I must-try when you are in Dahab; be careful, you might not want to eat anywhere else after this :)

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I spent a week at the Eldorado Lodge in June 2012 with my boyfriend.
The rooms are clean and both the beach and the restaurant are very close.
There was a couple with a 3 year old daughter. They were were very happy as they didn't have to go far if they had forgotten something in the room or when the girl was asleep they could sunbathe on the beach.
The beach is also the only one in the area to be nice, clean and sandy. The corals there are amazing and going snorkeling is very satisfying!
The people working there are very nice and friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing and cosy.
The Italian food proposed there is absolutely amazing, especially the pizza and the deserts and I loved the variety offered for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple