Sea Stars Apartments
Star Of Dahab Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$29
Ganet Sinai Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$36
Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$43
  • Pool
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$31
  • Breakfast included
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$123
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
  • Pool
4S Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
All reviewsroof terraceminute walk to the beachvisiting dahabtimdiving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Just returned from dahab,where we stayed at the Sea Stars Apartments It is very well located close to the beach ,it was also very clean and comfortable. It has an amazing roof terrace with great views, bedrooms are air conditioned and nicely furnished. It also has a lovely garden with a bar b q . I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a wonderful time in Dahab and staying at Seastars! The apartment is really lovely - spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. The air conditioning in the living room and the bedrooms was great. The rooftop terrace was amazing and we loved spending the evenings up there.
Tim was brilliant and helped us so much! he was also so so patient, dealing with all our indecisiveness :)
He took two of us diving, and they absolutely loved it. He was so helpful and made such a difference to our trip!

It was also so brilliant that the apartment came with things like tea, sugar, a bottle of milk, some cheese, eggs, ketchup etc - this was so helpful!!

The apartment is a really lovely walk up the beach from the main strip of restaurants but is a 2 minute walk to shops where we could buy food and other things, and also to where we could catch a taxi (a pick up :) ) to further down the beach.

We really enjoyed Dahab, we found everyone there to be very friendly and relaxed and people trying to sell you things were chilled, compared to how aggressive we have found them in other parts of Egypt. Funnily enough the best food we had was from the dodgiest looking 'restaurant' in the Dahab centre, (where the shops and taxis are close to where the apartment is). We had chicken, rice and traditional type Egyptian foul etc. Most of the restaurants we ate at during the day, the food was pretty average, but the setting of sitting right on the water, and the fact that they don't care that you're sitting there all day while you alternate between swimming, snorkeling, sleeping, reading etc, more than makes up for it! Places that don't sell alcohol are even relaxed about you buying it somewhere else and drinking it there!

I was surprised about not being able to flush toilet paper down the toilet - but I suppose we should have known this would be the case...
Also remember to bring soap.

We would definitely go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2012

This was my first time in Dahab and won't be my last! I will definitely be returning to the Sea Stars Apartments as I couldn't ask for more. I've been to Egypt many times before, however I've never enjoyed staying somewhere so much.
I travelled alone this time and I was made very welcome by Michelle and Abdu (Tim & Sian where away on holiday) who made sure I was always ok.
The apartment itself was lovely, clean and spacious and the welcome pack was a great little touch.
I've been to Sharm on a number of occasions, but if you want to get away from the hectic tourist places then head to Dahab and stay at the Sea Stars as you'll feel part of the 'Real Egypt'.
I can't wait to return and recharge my batteries whilst sat on the roof terrace.
Such a fantastic place and can't wait to return! Thank you :-)

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Having already seen great reviews on trip advisor...I was really a bit sceptical as to whether it could actually be that great....but it totally exceeded my expectations! Tim and Sian totally looked after us, organising all of our diving and anything that else that our little hearts desired! Also great touches like a welcome pack with some essentials like bread and beer when we got there and other little treats along the way! It was a pleasure to be in Dahab...the diving was fantastic! Tim is an experienced diver/instructor himself and he ensured that we had great guides and visited some fantastic dive sites! Nothing was a problem...it was one of the most fantastic holidays I have had...I'll definitely be back to Sea Star and Dahab! Thanks guys x

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Just back from the our most relaxing holiday for years. As already mentioned, this is not a 5 star hotel environment (but who goes to Dahab for that?!) and the tatty surrounding streets are an eye opener upon arrival, but within 24 hrs we had totally chilled out in the charming apartment, on the roof terrace eating lovely bread from the local bakery and snorkeling off the nearby beach. We did some great diving withTim's guidance. We enjoyed trying out the many restaurants within 10 mins' walk. We were glad we had stayed in the quiet Bedouin area of Assala rather than in the centre and a taxi journey to the central area cost £1. Already planning a return trip, thanks Tim and Sian.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family