“Friendly service. Goof price value”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahab
Jasmine Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 28 Dahab B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed here last week. Very friendly service. Rooms are ok for price offered: 200 eg pound

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed 1 August 2011

My partner and I stayed for 3 weeks (had only planned 7 days!) - service, room (no 6 in the best), food and staff make jasmine hard to beat. Staff became like family and the dive shop next door does incredible tours just about anywhere you want to go. Supermarkets and launderette right across the road. Views of the red sea and Saudi Arabia in the background from the balcony take
your breath away. Definitely would recommend this hotel. We miss it already!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We just stayed in the Jasmine for a week. The goal was to chill and relax and we did so very succesfully. Although I'm not completely aware of prices around here I feel we didn't have a bad deal. The atmosphere - more importantly - was very relaxed and chilled down (note: it's just after the revolution). Everything was possible and they were not pushing us.  As always you have to pay attention with additional trips and prices, but I got the sense this would be worse at other places. There were a lot of cats and kittens, which was cute in general and challenging at dinner time. The quality of the food was good if the chef was there. Ask for the egyptian dishes which unfortunately are not on the menu. Room was ok although standard cleaning every day would have been nice. Also some minor problems with the balconylock and -light weren't fixed but at the same time weren't of tremendous importance either. To conclude it's a nice hassle free intimate relaxed hotel with nice guys. They are as chilled as you'd like to become so just give yourself to it - don't be uptight or demanding you'll probably meet resistance.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Interesting reading the other reviews on this place... Personally I found it a quiet, comfortable budget option. Situated in Mashraba, Dahab and with a couple of rooms with sea views, this small Pension is certainly worth checking out. The rooms are on the small side, but are equipped with everything you need. As for the staff, I found them helpful and generally courteous.
The restaurant, though not the best on the strip, does a damn fine breakfast (thank you Mohamed) and has a varied menu.
Although I didn't use the dive center next door (I dived with Penguin), I heard good reports from others who did.

Room Tip: Speak to Tito
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank SoloDog
Reviewed 10 June 2011

Jasmine Pension and restaurant is such a nice place to stay. I stayed there 2 times in the last 2 years and I couldnt expect more. The general manager is called Tito and is very helpful to any tourist asking information!

The rooms are simple, but very clean. Its a good budget choice depending what you really want. A/C, TV satellite are options you can ask for.The restaurant is well situated just in front of the ocean and the view is stunning. The menu is also varied... delightful!

Try it and you'll want to extend your stay.

+ Positive

- ATM 1 min away.
-Bicycle renting.
-Trips available at the front desk... they make good prices. (Desert safari, motocross, trek to Mt. Sinai, etc.)
- Employees are very nice and will answer all your questions.
-15 min walking to the blue lagoon.

- Negative

-Sometimes there are cats hanging around the low tables of the restaurant. Ask for a water spray to scare them.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Francis K
Reviewed 24 April 2011

My husband and I stayed at JASMINE for 10 days...wishing we didn't have to go. Our Sea View room was very clean! ( I clean homes for a living in Canada) We had "fresh water"..not like most hotels that have salt water. The AC was great for cooling down,and the flat screen t.v. was great for watching movies when we wanted to come down from a hot busy day. Free wi-fi was great to have in the room. The staff at JASMINE greeted us with a smile every morning! They accomodated us for anything we needed....toilet paper,towels,bags etc. The senior cook took pride in what he was preparing...he made aa awesome chicken fahitta!,his vegetable soup had chunks of vegetables,his double king chicken burgers were awesome!! The younger staff(boys) served our dishes of food with a smile and at times had great conversations with them...fun talk and what they like in life.
We enjoyed our Shisha's and hot drink's in the lounge area...with a light breeze and the waves rolling in,it made a great relaxed environment.
We also liked the location of JASMINE...it was a quiet area!
We would stay here again....
Thank-you Tito and staff for a memorable stay with all of you.
Bernie and Toni-Lee from British Columbia,Canada...eh!

Room Tip: Front Sea View rooms with balcony are great!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tonilee66
Reviewed 18 April 2011

This is my third stay at the Jasmine..... It provides clean, comfortable accomodation at a fair price.
The Restaurant is excellent, with the chef Ahmed and his team providing a wide range of dishes, freshly cooked to order.
The team are accomodating to the needs of any visitor, without being intrusive.
I would recommend this hotel to those discerning travellers who value charm, hospitality, good value and excellent food !

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple