“Paradise”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dahab
Jasmine Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 28 Dahab B&B and Inns
Spain
“Paradise”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

When I read some negative reviews here, I really think some people are talking about a different hotel. I have been in Jasmine several times during the last year, and all I can say is that not only everything concerning the hotel (rooms, views, trip organization, cleaning, meals...) was wonderful, but especially the kindness and professional attention from the manager, Tito, and all the staff working there. They really made us feel comfortable, in family and relax, because they took care of every arrangement to any trip or transfer we wanted. Tito was always a great help with everything, even with the smallest things, and he could even solved an important last minute problem with the plane tickets to come back. In most of the cases he never got any profit from his help, he did it because he is a great professional, and even better person. We feel really thankful with him.
That's why we recommend all our friends who go to visit Dahab to stay at Jasmine. There are very nice and cozy places to stay there, besides Jasmine pension, but it is even more important to stay in a place where you can feel completely relax and happy.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ana Y V

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

just had a fab time at jasmine pension.Second time for me and my husband.Idyllic place situated on beach front.rooms well equipped,clean,we had a sea view with balcony it was fabulous to see the sunrise each day from balcony.this situation is very quiet at night ensuring a good sleep after hard day snorkelling, also the large beds are very comfy and clean.This is a divers paradise with dive centre just next door.Everybody at jasmine help to make a fun memorable stay.the manager Tito is very nice,always trying to ensure the guests are having a good time.He can organise trips and private transport to local places such as The Blue Hole,where the snorkelling is fantastic.He can arrange to pick you up from sharm airport if required.Has own restaurant,with sun terrace,very well priced,good food,lots of places to eat locally also .i would reccomend to all of my family and friends as a cheap friendly base to relax.

Room Tip: choose room with sea view and balcony extra special.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 263jenai
Cairo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed at jasmine twice. It is a super relaxed place, nice sit, great food, friendly staff. The rooms are also clean with a great sea view. However I didn't make much use of the rooms because I prefered to sleep on the sun terrace over the restaurant. Under the stars and with the sea in your ear. Amazing!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Biancasec
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My whole two week stay in the Jasmine was tarnished by the Manager Tito, who claims that he is totally professional!! He reiterated this to me over and over. I did not think it was very professional to tell me that by booking a three hour trip through a company which didn't make him money, I was taking food from his Mothers mouth!!! With respect to all family's I did not stay in the Jasmine to be concerned about Tito's family. I have my own family to take care of. In my opinion he has an obsession with money. If you decide to stay at the Jasmine, understand this,it will be the hard sell and this will prevent you from truly relaxing. If the Jasmine had a Manager with a different approach to his guests I would recommend it to everyone because the Guest house has a great location and the atmosphere in the restaurant is very friendly. The guys who work at the Jasmine were fun and friendly too, Hi to you.all.

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the restaurant are fabulous, great sea views and perfect for Sunrise.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank steveanglia
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I'm a many times, traveller to Dahab. I've stayed in lots of different hostels, over the years.
Jasmine, is the best in Dahab, by far!
I'd highly recommend anyone, visiting Dahab to stay and enjoy the excellent hospitality of the owner, Tito, the manager, and the always friendly staff.
You can look forward, to very clean rooms, great food in the restaurant and your every whim catered for!
I urge you, to book today. I promise you, that you won't be disappointed.
My second stay here, was an absolute joy.
I'll definitely be back, next year!

Mark Selkin :-)

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Mark S
Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany
Reviewed 24 April 2013

These guys are doing a good work. You feel like family. Good music. Not in the big rush of tourists. Nice cats. Behind the penson you find supermarkets, Fallafel, Barbier, etc,
Food is nice. The dive house nearby has all the infos you need for diving. very competent (Alex!) .

Room Tip: If you have one of the the seaside rooms everythings perfect.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Volker R
Marbleton, Quebec
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We enjoyed of 7 days stay at this very well located hotel in Dahab in a more quiet area of the waterfront. Service was excellent in every catagory. Staff seem to be well trained to be friendly and professional. Our "sea view" room was clean and very pleasant. Wifi internet worked without a glitch day and night. The restaurant right on the beach was a place where you wanted to spend long hours as a sea of cushions made you feel like a pacha! Food was very good and the breakfeasts included in the rate of the room were excellent. The hotel hosts a divers center, but that didn't intrude with the "zen" atmosphere we were looking for.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple