“Could not ask for a better experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Beach Club

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Blue Beach Club
Ranked #18 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
“Could not ask for a better experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

Our family of 4 (2 adults, 1 & 3 yr old) stayed in the self contained apartment at The Blue Beach Club and were overwhelmed with the accommodation. It had everything we ever needed and more including made up cot, high chair, DVD player & washing machine. It was a perfect home away from home with spectacular sea views, ample space and the convenience of all hotel
Facilities at our finger tips.
The staff were all amazing, from the house keeping to the restaurant and front of house. We felt safe and in good hands. Food was yummy and well prepared, hotel very clean and all facilities like the pool and yoga room were wonderful retreats.
All in all a great experience and we are looking forward to staying with them again next year.

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

I just spent a week at the Blue Beach Club with a group of my yoga students. It was my first solo overseas trip with students and the Blue Beach staff made it so incredibly easy that I really felt like I was on holiday myself! The hotel was faultless - clean, comfortable, great location, good facilities. Rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels if required (a positive nod to being environmentally friendly). The staff were charming, friendly and bent over backwards to fulfil our every need. Delicious food served in the on-site restaurant (eat there, by the pool or room service) - including an amazing breakfast brunch. Peaceful location yet five minutes walk from some great dive sites, shops, bars and restaurants. We are going back next year!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I had such a lovely time at Blue Beach in Dahab. Entirely in contrast to the cold, impersonality of 5* hotels in Sharm, both Dabah and this hotel are warm, personal and memorable. Breakfast was excellent, the shower worked and the room was simple but stylish. Staff were wonderful. Highly recommended for proper chill-out time

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bebs7
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

This was my first holiday on my own, and after my stay at Blue Beach, it certainly won't be my last, so much so I am working on my dates to revisit next year. My room was ideal and cleaned daily with fresh towels....the beach towel service was a great help.The hotel staff were extremely friendly and I was made to feel very welcome from the start. The restaurant staff were great, and when lying by the pool were always checking to see if I needed anything...just like having my own personal assistant! The fillet steak is an absolute must, great value for money and cooked to perfection. The location is ideal, about a 5 minute walk to the bars and restuarants around the bay. I highly recommend the Blue Beach!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

My husband and I had a week's diving holiday in Dahab recently and stayed at Blue Beach Club. It was a lovely place to stay - it is located just beyond Lighthouse at the top end of town so it wasn't at all noisy, but still within easy strolling distance of all the restaurants, bars and waterfront. We didn't dive with Blue Realm (the Blue Beach Club dive centre) but it looked good and all the kit looked new.

Our room was a standard (recently renovated) room (number 209) and was a spacious and clean double room. The bathroom was finished to a high standard apart from the window frame which needed replacing (I believe this work was imminent). The shower was powerful and hot water was always available. The staff were friendly and accommodating, and the pool was lovely with plenty of comfy sun beds. The restaurant served what was described by several people at our dive centre as 'the best steak in town' and it was delicious. The hotel bar (The Furry Cup) is well stocked and has a lovely bar on the beach but it was not rowdy or noisy at all.

Lastly, I would definitely recommend the riding stables. The horses are very well looked after and the instructor Linda was very friendly and took us on a lovely ride in a nearby wadi.

We will definitely be going back to Dahab and would not hesitate to stay at Blue Beach again. It represents fantastic value for money and did not disappoint in any way.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Marxzell, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

September 2011 we had yet another splendid vacation in Blue Beach Club Dahab, maybe the tenth stay already (we didn't even count anymore :-). As always, we enjoyed the nice and well maintained hotel facilities, the utmost friendly and helpful staff, and the excellent food. Blue Beach Club is just about 5 minutes walking from Dahab's main shopping area, however in a very quiet area, located directly at the Red Sea and its marvelous underwater world. Going there for snorkeling or diving is a great experience, even after so many visits. Another favorite sport in Dahab is windsurfing (I left all my windsurf gear at Blue Beach Club, as Dahab is my favorite spot for windsurfing).
We're already now planning our next trip to Blue Beach Club.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

Excellent holiday. Very good service all round. Good location near centre of town.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family