“Blue Beach Club - Brilliant”
Review of Blue Beach Club

Blue Beach Club
Ranked #23 of 53 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 31 October 2011

We went to the Blue Beach Club on a yoga retreat holiday organised by our lovely teacher who booked direct with the hotel.

Our rooms were very comfortable and clean, the location was great, right on the sea front and only a short walk to shops and restaurants nearby.

The staff at Blue Beach Club were incredibly helpful and couldn't do enough for you, no request too strange including the loan of some trainers so I could go on the trip to the dessert! They made us feel completely welcome, we were introduced to everyone and I felt like I was staying with family members I hadn't seen for years rather than a hotel.

Breakfasts were great - omelettes cooked to order and all the food we had at the hotel was scrumptious.

The hotel also arranges trips themselves which are well worth considering. They are great fun, well organised, small numbers and don't feel in the least bit "touristy".

This is a great hotel in a lovely place with lots to do.

1  Thank sallykh1

Reviewed 28 October 2011

We, 6 divers, have stayed again in Blue Beach Club mid October 2011 for 10 days. The rooms and beds were very good. The service always with a smile and a kind word.
We stayed in the upper floor rooms across the street which were large and convenient. Airco was available. The balcony overlooking the garden was nice, The hammocs in the garden a nice place to read a book or just take a short nap.
The breakfast was good - buffet stile - with Egyptian elements available daily and made to order pancaces or baked eggs included.
Transfer from/to Sharm ariport is easily arranged via the hotel as they have their own minibus.
Recommended place to stay!

Reviewed 24 October 2011

We have slept in the complex in September 2011. Wonderful! We started in the new rooms across the street, they were big, clean wonderful furniture and have a high sealing. We slept on ground floor. After a few days we got an upgrade for free to a superior room, difference was only fridge and TV. We had also a balcony. Room was also wonderful equipped with furniture and clean bathroom. They sweep the floor every day! Dinner was also great in restaurant. Everything was there! And you could also order pancakes at breakfast. We Lunched also sometimes there, sandwiched were great and pasta.
At this place was also a diving center but we didn't use that one, because we wanted one in town. So that you won't be in one place all vacation! But it also looked clean, good equipment ann good service. I think it's fine too!
We had a wonderful stay here and we like to come back!

Room Tip: Normal room is wonderful! Budget room we haven't seen. Superior is same only fridge and tv are e...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank annevdwater
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Our family of 4 (2 adults, 1 & 3 yr old) stayed in the self contained apartment at The Blue Beach Club and were overwhelmed with the accommodation. It had everything we ever needed and more including made up cot, high chair, DVD player & washing machine. It was a perfect home away from home with spectacular sea views, ample space and the convenience of all hotel
Facilities at our finger tips.
The staff were all amazing, from the house keeping to the restaurant and front of house. We felt safe and in good hands. Food was yummy and well prepared, hotel very clean and all facilities like the pool and yoga room were wonderful retreats.
All in all a great experience and we are looking forward to staying with them again next year.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I just spent a week at the Blue Beach Club with a group of my yoga students. It was my first solo overseas trip with students and the Blue Beach staff made it so incredibly easy that I really felt like I was on holiday myself! The hotel was faultless - clean, comfortable, great location, good facilities. Rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels if required (a positive nod to being environmentally friendly). The staff were charming, friendly and bent over backwards to fulfil our every need. Delicious food served in the on-site restaurant (eat there, by the pool or room service) - including an amazing breakfast brunch. Peaceful location yet five minutes walk from some great dive sites, shops, bars and restaurants. We are going back next year!

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I had such a lovely time at Blue Beach in Dahab. Entirely in contrast to the cold, impersonality of 5* hotels in Sharm, both Dabah and this hotel are warm, personal and memorable. Breakfast was excellent, the shower worked and the room was simple but stylish. Staff were wonderful. Highly recommended for proper chill-out time

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Bebs7
Reviewed 12 October 2011

This was my first holiday on my own, and after my stay at Blue Beach, it certainly won't be my last, so much so I am working on my dates to revisit next year. My room was ideal and cleaned daily with fresh towels....the beach towel service was a great help.The hotel staff were extremely friendly and I was made to feel very welcome from the start. The restaurant staff were great, and when lying by the pool were always checking to see if I needed anything...just like having my own personal assistant! The fillet steak is an absolute must, great value for money and cooked to perfection. The location is ideal, about a 5 minute walk to the bars and restuarants around the bay. I highly recommend the Blue Beach!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo