INMO Divers Home
US$52
US$60
US$40
US$35
Happy Life Village(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
US$100
US$63
Tropitel Dahab Oasis(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$64
US$62
Priceline
US$52
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2011

If you want all the trimmings with special VIP treatment then forget it. It is 2 *, cheap and cheerful and possibly one of the best little hotels I have every stayed in! The rooms did what they said on the tin, the staff were friendly, food delicious and diving, well! Just lovely. We went to various locations some times leaving very early. This was excellent as we were often the only group in the water. We rarely saw other divers and the dive sights were of good quality and mostly undamaged. We were a large group and the week went with out a hitch. The hotel is located the perfect distance from the town to not be stuck in the middle but at the same time not be miles away from no where.
The swimming pool was used every day even in March!

thankyou Inmo for a lovely week

Room Tip: the basic rooms were lovely
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I have to disagree with the previous review hence my writing this when I don't usually make the effort.

I have dived with Inmo on two separate occasions now and did my PADI Divemaster with them.

They offer extremely good value on guided dives, are one of, if not the longest running outfit in Dahab and have passionate, enthusiastic, calm and very kind instructors and guides.

Accommodation and courses are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and what you get accommodation wise is nice staff, pool, attractive & wide variety of accommodation in peaceful location. However accommodation wise there are better value options probably.

Course wise you get extremely calm, friendly, kind, competent instructors who speak a variety of languages but who are Egyptian and know Dahab and the sites inside out and love what they do and it shows. And a dive shop who will do their best to accommodate requests in terms of sites, safaris and choice of guides/instructors even if very few other people diving.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 24 April 2011

We didn't stay at the hotel but booked a morning dive for me, my son and his girlfriend. Got picked up from our apartment by a free taxi which was good, but then it went down hill. We were greeted by a too busy german bloke who just wanted us checked in and off as quickly as possible. No personal service even when I spoke german to him. The 2 16 years olds did a trial dive and I just wanted to dive for a morning as we had plans for the afternoon. However as I already have my padi this wasn't possible and kept being told I'd have to pay for a full day. When I said i didn't want to spend the day diving without my partner who had an ear infection so couldn't dive, they kept asking when I wanted to rebook. They are only after the money here. Then I was left miles away from my apartment and left to find my own way home as a single blond female with very little money on me. Thankfully I got back safely. When we collected my son and his girlfriend at 12noon, we couldnt get through as it was pray time. Having found a way round the back and found the german again, he struggled to cope with taking payment in US dollars which he originally said was fine. Thankfully I had my iPhone as he tried to short change us on the currency exchange. My son said the dive was good, but the instructor was a bit stroppy. All in all not great. And same price as Sinai divers which are so much better.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Bradleydas
Reviewed 9 February 2011

We loved Inmo and stayed for 5 nights to soak up the Sinai sunshine. The rooms are pretty much standard, unless you want to stump up for the deluxe options, but it's the overall value for money that makes this a great choice.

The staff are friendly and good fun. It is focussed on divers but I'm not a diver and loved every minute. The courtyard is an oasis of calm, with tables set around a nice clean pool and a cool wooden deck area for sun worshippers that faces out onto the sea. Breakfast is included in the price and is the best help yourself buffet we found in Africa, a mix of local and european food.

Oh and did I mention the house reef that is on the back doorstep? Just walk out the hotel, across the path and out over the rocks for 20m and you have your own private reef to enjoy. Bliss.

My wife tried an intro dive as she wanted to know if she liked diving before committing to a PADI. Her instructor was fantastic and made her feel very calm. She had 1-on-1 tuition and enjoyed a 40min dive down to 10m. She came back buzzing and the service we received (I came along to snorkel) was excellent.

We wouldn't hesitate to come back here again.

thanks
james & muneeza

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2010

My husband and I and our 14 month old son stayed here for three nights and were very happy with the resort. Staff were extremely friendly especially to our young son, the hotel is very child friendly with a nice pool and children's pool as well as play ground. The hotel is very clean and service is great. It is in a quieter section of Dahab so great for people who want quiet as well as families., though restaurants are just a few steps away. We also ordered food from the hotel restaurant one night and it was fantastic. We cannot say enough about the hotel manager Osama who also looked after our son for an hour while we dove. Great dive shop too! Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family