All reviews location is amazing place to stay small hotel clean rooms reception marina holiday
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The rooms were clean
The staff was helpful
Location is excellent
Reception is in adjacent hotel Captain Inn (20m) away
No restaurent
Supermarket is just infant of the hotel on the side street
The a/c was noisy

Room Tip: marina view rooms will have exceptional view but more noisy
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Selma N, Online Reputation at Turtle's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear MarwanKarawia,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your moms stay and to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.com
We are honored to hear, that you enjoyed your stay at the Turtle's Inn.
Thank you for praising us.
We hope to welcome you and your family again as our guest in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

To begin with, the hotel has a spectacular location in El Gouna and its rates are relatively reasonable.

First of all, it was agreed that the first night is for 950LE and both the remaining nights each for 600. However, when I arrived at the reception I have been requested to pay 2,500 LE instead of 2,150. The reason behind this is that the reception representative claimed that two nights are for 950 and only one night is for 600. Which is not what I have agreed upon in my reservation.

Second of all, the confirmation letter is sent with a meal plan of bed and breakfast, however the reception representative claimed that it is only bed. How come and it is already written on the letter sent by the reservation office and it is opposite to what is agreed upon. I sent both concerns through e-mail once I arrived, but no one replied. I had to call El Gouna call center plenty of times to respond to my request. At the end they agreed that I have breakfast which is what was written in my meal plan already.

Third concern is that the hotel administration is not organized what so ever, every time we have a request or a question each worker had a different answer.

Fourth concern, they set different rules from any other hotel. I did not believe that to request early check-in or late check-out we needed to pay extra fees. they also claimed that the house keeping does not work after 15:00 which is ridiculous.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Selma N, Online Reputation at Turtle's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear ayas967,

First of all, we'd like to thank you for having taken your time to review our hotel.
We appreciate your comment and we thank you for highlighting the location.
Moreover, we are very sorry about your above mentioned incidence, that happened during your stay.
To clarify this situation, we have investigated the whole case and indeed on your confirmation letter, there was one night missing, which we had to add. This logically raised the price.
You did reserve under bed & breakfast, but the system showed another meal plan, which had made some confusions.
After calling the reservation team and with your confirmation letter, we made sure, that there was an unexplained mistake on our system and we dearly apologize for this incidence.
We make sure, that this won't happen again to us. Our usual service is much higher than that and we usually see the hints directly and sometimes unexpected mistakes on the system may happen.
We apologize again regarding your additional comments and will make sure to keep them and investigate properly on them.
As we want to improve our standard each and every time, we will promise, that such cases won't happen again and we hope to have another visit from you to prove you, that we can do much better.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I've had a wonderful time at the Turtle's inn, breakfast was really good and the people were very nice, the room was clean and well taken care of. The guys at the reception were very helpful. A good place to stay if you are in El gouna and do not want to go to a pricey resort.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Selma N, Online Reputation at Turtle's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear t_blokland,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your stay and to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor.com
We are honored to hear, that you had an excellent stay at the Turtle's Inn.
Thank you for praising us and our staff.
We hope to welcome you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I had a great stay by Turtle Inn, clean, safe, kind ...
Although very simple, but one doesn't really go to a place to stay in the hotel all the time... for overnights it's great and the location is amazing...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Selma N, Online Reputation at Turtle's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Dear jeneyh2017,

Thank you for your review and your time you put in it to share it here on TripAdvisor.com with us.
We are honored to read your comment and to know that you were enjoying your stay at the Turtle's Inn.
Thank you for praising our safety and cleanliness. We will surely forward the compliments with pleasure.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in the very near future and enjoy the time with you.
Best Regards,
Your Hotel Management

Reviewed 15 March 2017

After I moved from Germany to Egypt to start working for Emperor Divers El Gouna, I suprised my Mom to her Birthday with a flight to Egypt, I booked the Turtles in for her, because it is close to my work and direktly on the Abu Tig Marina. My Mom loves the Water and Boats, so perfect place, AND it was cheap. When my Mom checked in I entered the room with her and we was realy surprised, it was smal but very clean and modern. She got a room with a smal balkony ( they have just two rooms with balkony ) and after we asked on the reception it was also no problem to get a sunbed on it on the next day. The Turtles inn offers just breakfast which is in the restaurant next to it, and it is good food. You can order fresh juice if you want, and they have a lot of diferent kind of food there. All in one my Mom had a great Holiday :D :D :D And she fall in Love with El Gouna

Stayed: November 2016
Selma N, Online Reputation at Turtle's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Dear Daniela_Goldstein,

We are honored to hear, that you had an excellent stay at the Turtle's Inn.
Thank you for praising us.