“Good bed & breakfast but avoid all-incusive”
Review of Ali Pasha Hotel

Ali Pasha Hotel
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Munich, Germany
“Good bed & breakfast but avoid all-incusive”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

That was my 3rd time in Ali Pasha and until now, I was always very happy with that choice. The location (inside the Marina) is good, prices are reasonable and the service has always been friendly. Therefore I'd still recommend Ali Pasha as a good place for bed & breakfast.

Unfortunately, I've picked the all inclusive offer this time and that was very disappointing. Though breakfast never was great, the dinner was a catastrophe. When looking for a drink, there was nobody at the bar – asking at the reception desk, if somebody could help me also didn’t work (you can go to the restaurant and have your drink there). And so on....

As el Gouna has plenty of good restaurants, my recommendation would be: sleep at Ali Pasha, but don’t eat there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've stayed here a few times and the experience has been really nice. The staff are all friendly, the rooms are nice, cozy and clean and the location is great. Even though it's not directly on the beach, there is beach access, which is perfect.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

By far the worst hotel I've stayed in my life, had the worst experience ever... receptionists are completely rude and unprofessional... I arrived at the hotel 12:30 pm thusday 10th April and was told by the receptionist that our room wasn't ready since the check-out time was at 2pm and that was something I had never hearf in my life so I demanded a another room... I was given another room that had flies roaming around in the room with no hair dryer and the AC wasn't working, called the reception at around 2pm so someone can come and fix the AC the guy came at 9pm while we were sleeping and when we told him we are asleep hus reply was I came from another hotel... which is literally 3mins away... anyways the guy charged the AC and left... the next day we went to the receptionist telling him that we will be leaving at 2pm as we were told upon checking in our room wasn't ready and that the guests were not leaving before 2 and that was when all the disrespect started stating that the check out time is 12pm and that he will make an exception till 1pm... later that night I called room service at 12:20 am and asked for 2 bottles of water I was told sorry the kitchen us closed and if u want YOU can go to the supermarket get water... my recommendation do not stay I this hotel there are far more better and professional hotels in gouna

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Nour A
Alexandria
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights. The location is perfect. The breakfast is good but the varieties are limited. The staff is friendly. The most negative point is the room service as the room is not cleaned every day.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Giza, Egypt
Reviewed 3 February 2014

its location is perfect, it's near to all of the hang outs and night clubs in the marina. yet, it's not far from downtown, it only takes a 5 minute toktok ride to get there.
free pass to mood's beach
friendly and helpful staff.
and above all , good value of money.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 29 January 2014

You definitely get what you pay for (which isn't much), however, rooms are excellent ... breakfast, not so good .. and average pool.

Now, the only downside is, there is no beach for this hotel, so you have to go to paid beaches, so when planning, include the fare for the beaches in the budget.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends