Our 3rd time at the Sheraton.Very quiet while we were there,only Brits going on holiday.
But the staff doing their utmost to make it as normal as possible. Pool down & out of commision,but made our way over to the Movenpick Pool (Tuc-Tuc there & a stroll home( Just because we are pool people )( this arrangement worked fine for us ) Hotel had arranged transport to the Movenpick,did not work as well as it should have,seems we were the only people who wanted the pool, so we made our own way there.
Eating out in the Marina was also very quiet, but we did find Scales & Ales (Downtown)
This is a VERY GOOD fish & chips resturant, so GOOD you need to try it....................! !
We will visit again .!.....................both the SHERATON & CHIP-SHOP
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna