Our 2nd visit to this hotel and we welcomed back with open arms!! Even though the pool area is under refurbishment we still choose to go back and we were not disapointed. Our room was upgraded to a beachfront sea view and we were also given half board to make up for the lack of the pool. The staff are the most accomadating nicest people you could meet., whether it be the reception staff or the beech staff they are so helpful. You would never know such a major job was going on we heard no noise and the only evidence was that the pool area was screen off. The hotel and El Gouna are very quite at the moment due to the recent troubles but I had no worries in returning to this little piece of heaven. We will be back in September and look forward to trying the new pool, can't wait!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna