I stayed at the Sheraton for a week with my 2 year old daughter. Everything was excellent. We were staying in the 3000 block on the ground floor which was great because we were so close to the beach. WE ate at the breakfast buffet and by the pool and both were excellent. We also ordered room service once and there was a slight mix up but the staff fixed it right away and were very apologetic. The service at this hotel is excellent the staff is friendly and very helpful. The rooms are nice and comfortable. The main pool is great for kids and theres a really nice playground by the beach that is well shaded and usually has a great breeze. Its a big hotel so you could end up doing a lot of walking through the beautiful grounds but theres also the option of calling one of the hotel golf carts and they are so quick to come pick you up. This is definitely my favorite place to stay in Gouna!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna