Although the weather wasnt on our side,the hotel is extremely pretty.the biggest WOW goes to the staff and the kitchen.we had the best evening and the best filet steak ever!!!!thank you so much mohamed,hamed,Chef gad and hany!superfriendly guys that made sure we could have breakfast in the sun every morning,remembered our room number right away and treated us like friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna