Arranged Hotel rep to meet us in Airport,was whizzed through Immigration.30 mins drive to Resort.First impression as you drive in to Hotel "Wow".Mr Reda on reception was totally professional and we were on our way to a Beach front room in minutes,Another "Wow"great room,fabulous view of the beach and lagoon outside.I have honestly never seen a Hotel Resort so clean,not even a fag end.Had a pre dinner drink in the Hotel bar before the Abu Tig Marina.Good bunch of guys,in fact everybody who works at this Hotel is pleasant and courteous.We seem to have chosen a very very quiet time to have gone to El Gouna.We loved every minute.Thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna