Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)
Turtle's Inn(El Gouna)
Fanadir Hotel(El Gouna)
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)
2,941 results
All reviewsorient restaurantjogging trackshuttle busitalian restaurantmain restaurantbeach bardinner buffetsun loungerskids clubsea viewheated poolspecial thanksegyptian poundstok toknice beachanimation teamhurghada airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Just come back from staying at the Sheraton Mirimar for a week.Very impressed,had a very good experience,all the staff were courteous and helpful,the room was very clean and looked out onto the sea the food was good,Abu Tig marina was fantastic.places to eat The Upstairs in downtown
And Chez Pascal in the marina.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody and wouldn't hesitate to come back,one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JeffGraham_11
Islam M, Deputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear JeffGraham_11,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

We have been going to Egypt for many xmas's now and decided to go to el gouna for our Xmas hols . After booking we were told we had to pay 50 euros for our Xmas dinner and 150 euros for New Year's Eve this was on top of the price we paid for all inclusive and did not include drinks.

This is also the first hotel we have been to that all inclusive only included soft drinks, beer and horrible wine. No local alchohol even. So if when you did want a drink and you were lucky enough to be served ( by the main pool) only two waiters and they had to go to main hotel for it!!

Staff at beach were excellent especially Haney , reception staff except for Haney ghanen were basically terrible very miserable ( it was Xmas) unhelpful and took ages staring at screens . We went one night to the steigenberger where they were the total opposite. The reception is also very paltry for a five star hotel and on arrival on first night I thought the restaurant was more like a cafe no tablecloths but with excellent staff. Food was good but all in a very small area so you felt you were bumping into people. Entertainment was a disco, but when you went to bed the music from the el gouna marina was.unbearably loud and banging till two in the morning something the hotel said it could do nothing about.

The rooms were ok but quite miserable and in need of an upgrade with slats as doors on wardrobe and showers that looked like they need a good bleaching. We had three rooms on three different floors and they were all the same, no baths.

The hotel surroundings are beautiful but overall you have to pay extra for everything when the price is top of the shop to begin with. In all the staff are what make this hotel. I note the hotel has good reviews but you could possibly make a comparison with the premier reve or the steigenberger in hurghada which are both excellent .

Room Tip: If you do not have good motibility you need a ground floor as there are no lifts
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Lynn S

Dear Lynn S,

Thank you very much for your comments and feedback. let me seize this opportunity to extend my apologies for not meeting your expectations.

it would have been my please meet you and recover your comments during your stay meanwhile I remian at your disposal for any future contact and communication.

Your comments will be shared with Head of Departments concerned to take the needed actions.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in Sheraton Miramar Resort.

Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

This is my second time in this resort and when I came in I found that ALL the rooms that has a decent view is BLOCKED and they cannot do anything for me :-( I am cancelling my reservation and going off to a place where they know the meaning of customer service

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Ahmedelkalla

Dear Ahmedelkalla,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. let me seize this opportunity to extend my apologies for not meeting your expectation. It would have been my pleasure to meet you and recover your comments during your stay.

I remain at your disposal for any future contact and/or communication.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Sheraton Team makes you feel home and allways treats you with pleasure. Very good for families with teenagers that can make a trip to the Marina or Downtown El Gouna. There are allways places where you can be by yourslef in planty lagoons. The General Manager and his Team REALY care. Planty of activities are waiting for you. Snorkeling in the red sea is one of my favorit experiences. I can't wait to get back to Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna. ;)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Una G

Dear Una G,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know that you spend a lovely holiday in our resort. It is indeed your home away from home.

Our associates are provided by solid training program to do their best in meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

we stay in january 2013 in sheraton miramar resort , el gouna. it is 4th time. we love this resort . all people (staff, gms etc) are so much kindly. it can hardly put into words, but we feel like at home in the sheraton. you can enjoy and you can relax from the eyeryday life.you look must at the homepage of the sheraton. you will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Heike R

Dear Heike R,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you soon again in Sheraton Miramar.