This resort is a wonderful place with a first class service: all employees are very friendly, lovely and helpful. The food is good and diverse and far better than experiences I've heard from friends in other hotels in Egypt. It is very quite, very well frequented, by Egyptians and Europeans, and even if it's not a resort with thousands of activities, it is perfect for families with children. The swimming pool area is gorgeous and the water is warm. For those who want to have a drink at night, there are different nice shows every day of the week at the beautiful bar of the hotel. And if you want to go out, El Gouna is a beautiful fake town build for tourism, where you can find everything! In April it was not crowded and we really had the feeling to be privileged! This is definitely a place to go and to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna