Have been going to this hotel for the last 6 years and have always had a great time,with very good food and a great choice for breakfast,my room has always been very clean and the staff go out of there way to help.So I can not understand the one or two very bad reviews,can only guess that some people can never be pleased,I own and run a small hotel and know that you can never please everyone and there are people out there who get a pleasure out of moaning.Any way people the Sheraton is the best place to stay in El Gouna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna