Probably the nicest hotel in El Gouna ( not cheap by any means). Only had B&B as the food in the restaurant was expensive and better value can be had in the town or port.
Limited pool area but plenty of beach and lagoon areas (man made)
Its a sprawled out and gives the effect of seeming not very busy
Would go back as its a really nice chilled atmosphere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna