“Excellent staff, spacious rooms and shuttle bus service”

Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in El Gouna
Reviewed 13 September 2013

First visit was in Dec 2007. Excellent staff and service. We had changed rooms due to reservations, both are spacious and clean. Food was good. There is a shuttle bus that takes you from the hotel to El Gouna downtown and vise versa.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Islam M, Deputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear Sherbiny,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know that you spent a happy vacation with us and looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Islam

Write a ReviewReviews (2,744)

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed at Sheraton Gouna back in July and I have couple of comments on this hotel:
first of all I am SPG Platinum member and I definitely know what Sheraton has to offer to their guests from my experience staying in Sheraton hotels around the world.

1- I asked to change my suite as it was very dark during the day, they told me they are fully booked. ( I stayed 5 nights) nobody followed up with me on that. definitely they had check-outs the next days.
2- I didn't feel they know what is SPG for, usually I get special treatment but in this hotel it was absolutely nothing to them.
3- one incident, I was reading a newspaper at morning at the bar and decided to go back and continue reading in my suite then I was stopped by a waitress and in an ordering language she asked me to leave it. I told her that there is a way to tell me the rules she has without embarrassing me as a guest ( she would simply tell me that the newspaper is assigned to the bar and if you need one I will ask the housekeeping to send you the available one to your room). this is what a Sheraton staff with normal training would do.

Pros:

Gouna as a place is amazing, the location of the hotel is near everything.

Room Tip: upper floor, the sea facing side
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank YShawky
Islam M, Deputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear YShawky,

Thank you very much for your review. Please let me seize this opportunity to extend my deep apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay.

I will share your comments with the head of departments concerned to inviistigate and recover. Meanwhile I will be waiting for your coming stay to show you that we can do better.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

This was our fourth stay at Sheraton Miramar. As usual, great hospitality and amazing friendly staff. The best landscape and relaxing scenes whenever you go at the hotel!
The food was great for both breakfast and dinner with excellent variety and different theme every day. The beach snacks are also very nice. This time, we have tried breakfast at the room and the room service was also super.
We love the swimming pool at Sheraton with the different levels and the kids have enjoyed it everyday.
Special thanks to Mr. Hamdy Khalaf and Mr. Wafy for their extra care.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Gigo_13,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your 4th stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for the 5th time.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have again visited Sheraton Miramar, and as usual I found it great place to stay there. The high quality of the service with the best food will be delightful and make your stay very special as the whole team there will be all the time try to get you feel special. If you want a memorable stay go to Sheraton Miramar with your loved ones.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KBDoha
Islam M, Deputy General Manager at Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

Dear KBDoha,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your recent stay and hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I liked the hotel design & the room was big enough.
Also the location was very good and near from every thing.
I liked the swimming pool more than the sea beach. And the prices very good in low season and good in high season.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear AhmadFJ,

Thank you ver much for your feedback and comments. It is really great to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We went to El Gouna and stayed in the hotel for 7 nights. The hotel has great faclities , friendly helpful staff and clean rooms. Kids enjoyed swimming pools, food and their playing areas.We also enjoyed the night shows and the fitness center.

Room Tip: rooms in fron of the beach
Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear mohamedosssama,

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. I am very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

It was a great EID vacation but the stuff was unhelpful and nervous but maybe because the hotel was almost fully booked any way I recommend the hotel

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Mohamed R,

Thank you very much for your comments and review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near El Gouna
Ancient Sands Golf Resort & Residences
Hurghada Marriott Beach Resort
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna

Been to Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna? Share your experiences!