Just back from a few days in Elgouna, egypt. Stayed at the Sheraton again and they only get better! We were upgraded to a beautiful and spacious beach front room,which had a really lovely terrace complete with 2 sun loungers! bathroom was huge with the luxury of 2 his and her sinks! bed very comfy with crisp sheets and supportive pillows ( important things when you get a bit older!) breakfast was great with a huge selection of food and drinks - I loved the self service cappuccino machine. Staff were extremely helpful, particularly Samir in the waves pool side restaurant where the food was great for a quick lunch time snack. We had massages at the Sheraton spa and they too were excellent and very well priced. Will definitely be going back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna