I liked the spacious areas and lagoon as well as the facilities, Gym , Sauna, Swimming pool, Shuttle bus and half board food. But I was not fully satisfied by the room service as I had bad experience with the air conditionner and had requested so many times the shampoo, hair conditioner, hair cap,,,,etc.
Also,, I don't like that the half board cost doesn't include the soft drink or cup of tea after dinner. it has been added on the final invoice. Also, The bus from the Gouna main entrance to the hotel cost 25 L.E
I asked for king bed but they were not having. just two twin bed room (around 80cm) so small ...
for the food , it is fine and tasty but not various!! just traditional egyptian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna