Well the Sheraton Miramar and el gouna are an oasis of calm and like being in another country from the trouble in Cairo. Beach and rooms are lovely as is the room service and the breakfasts. We were only b and b but did go for a couple of nights in the buffet and speciality restaurants and we had very good food with no tummy problems at all. The reception team are wonderful as are all of the staff around the complex. It is big but we had no problem with any wait for food or a seat and after hours we could still get served by the bar staff. So please give Egypt a try but so remember this will not be the real Egypt but it is a relaxing place to go for a chill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna