We love the Sheraton Miramar. It's in a beautiful setting with super facilities, but what really makes it wonderful are the staff. They are professional and hospitable, and incredibly kind and patient with children. On the morning of our departure, my 7 year old son spontaneously hugged our waiter and said "I'm really going to miss you." My daughter said "I wish we could live here - this place is perfect." I would definitely recommend it for families, but it is large enough to accommodate those who would prefer a peaceful and child-free holiday too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna