Booked this as an add on to a Nile Cruise. The place was pretty quiet which is just what we wanted. The staff were really helpful & was always fussing about trying to make you welcome. The breakfasts were superb & after a good helping of whatever was on offer, usually everything, you didn't need much more for the rest of the day. The only reason I never gave the hotel a 10 was because I felt the restaurant & bar lacked atmosphere in the evenings. However with the free bus it was easy to find many decent alternatives 'Downtown' in El Gouna. The local beach is classed as an island which is easily with in walking distance. Certainly can't fault the resort or friendliness of the locals. Although it's a man made resort we'll certainly be going back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna