Just returned from our 5th visit to The Sheraton Miramar Resort. We received a lovely 'welcome back' but I was saddened to see the hotel probably less than half full due to people staying away due to the recent problems in Cairo. Our driver from the airport thanked us most profusely for coming to Egypt, I felt so sorry for everyone working hard to make a living. The service in the hotel is exceptional and everyone from the Reception staff to the gardeners are so friendly. The bar and restaurant staff are always very smart. The Sheraton has by far the best aspect in El Gouna. The beaches are spotlessly clean and the lagoons heavenly calm and clear.
El Gouna is some 5hrs by road away from Cairo and million miles away from any problems, so come on people, visit this lovely hotel in the most amazing resort on the Red Sea, you'll have the most relaxing holiday ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna