I've stayed at this hotel twice before. I think it is one of the best in Gouna. Pool area is nice with plenty of space both for lounging and for kids to play. The spa and gym are in great condition and well equipped. I especially enjoyed the 2km running course around the entire resort which is a great way to exercise. There is a marina from which you can take snorkling or diving trips. You can even rent a canoe and paddle around the resort. The kite surfing is close by as well. It is very close to the marina. You can easily take a tok-tok, shuttle bus or even walk over there in about 10-15 minutes. The service is quite good and breakfast is nice too. There are two restaurants, an italian and oriental one. I tried the oriental one and the food was delicious. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Gouna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna