We stayed there for a week during New Year's eve. It was great! The hotel is a maze though and we could not memorize the paths at all! Food was great as well. They had a strange policy regarding the Spa. Due to overcrowding only a specific number of guests was allowed at the Spa at the same time. You had to book in advance to be able to get admitted. It made sense but perhaps there would have been a better way at managing this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna