I stayed there for 3 nights as a part of my honeymoon and it was a terrific experience.
The Nubian architecture combines with well-maintained green pathways and the endless sea to provide an eye candy wherever you go.
The room is very spacious and our beach-front balcony had two chaise longue!
The atmosphere is very relaxing and very joyous. The food is what you expect from a five-stars hotel.
El Gouna itself is a very nice city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna